+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan View Post
    Booo, hissss. Fans, please vote for anyone but Mark. Sorry Chelsie, I don't have anything against you, but your partner just does nothing for me. If you were partnered with someone else, I might very well vote for you. And, what is with Tom and Brooke talking about voting for them? Brooke is really pushing Mark/Chelsie, makes me wonder if they have been at the bottom 2 more often than anyone knows. I wish they'd show the results, but they'll never do that.
    Hines' huge fanbase will cover him. It's really down to Kirstie or Ralph in terms of votes that will actually make a difference, because it's going to be one of them.

Although I would do cartwheels in the street if it turned out that people dislike Mark so much that the 15 points still landed Chelsea in the bottom two. A man can dream...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

FWIW, I'm emailing friends, etc. and asking them to help out by going to abc.com to vote for anyone except Mark.

FORT Fogey

If we are this ticked, think how Kirstie/Maks & Hines/Kym must feel? They know it's unfair. Hines will be fine..it's Kirstie I'm worried about.
    She gets all my votes tonight. (sorry Ralph)

Quote Originally Posted by seagirl View Post
    ABC should just be renamed the Disney Channel - this show is so overly-produced and much predetermined and a joke...
    And what's funny is that Chelsea isn't even that big of a disney star compared to Kyle, Sabrina, Monique, etc...so I don't get this big push for her!

That's why I think it's more for Mark..so he can be a three-time champ and the Hough-Ballas era can continue with ease.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76 View Post
    This may backfire on them; we may not be able to give them the boot because they were grossly overscored but next week the fans can determine the winner unless we have a winner take all freestyle where the judges can just hand Mark the trophy.
    They already let the judges decide the second night who wins, by giving them that extra power to vote and slide the overall totals just enough. Mark is a joke. Him winning ruins the franchise. He doesn't deserve it, and frankly I'd love to see the show go down with him. Mark's got this wrapped up. I'm sure it'll be Hines/Kym finishing second, who deserve it. A million times more. However, that'll happen for suspense purposes as well. Not to mention they can claim the 2 best dancers (and Chelsea and Kym) made the final two. Watch them claim how close the vote is. Pathetic. I may seriously consider tuning out next season. I don't blame the pros who have moved on.

Ralphs a goner, unless there's a surprise, which will be Kirstie. Watch them put the little troll in the bottom 2 again just for suspense purposes, along with Ralph. Truthfully, I'd love to see Ralph/Karina give the judges and producers a peace of their mind. To the Mark cult, it'll be coming off like sore losers, and likely ensure Karina never comes back. But the producers deserve to get called out.

What a ridiculously lame and pathetically transparent set up so Chelsea/Mark don't get eliminated.

Guys, What's the number to vote for Maks/Kirstie? Thanks!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    As would I. ABC needs to find out just exactly how its audience feels about this kind of crap.
    well I for one plan on sending the producers a email telling them that I do not think Mark's dancing has been up to all this gushing done by the judges and that IMO he has been overscored to the point where it appears to the viewing public at least to me that it is fixed for him to win and I don't like it all.....the final 3 IMO should be Kristie, Hines, and Ralph with Hines taking the win..the other two have done a fantastic job but Hines is just a bit above their level and IMO Mark and Chelsa have not matched up to none of them
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

OK, let me get this straight:

Chelsea and Mark put in OBVIOUS swing and hip hop in a cha-cha, turning it into a FREESTYLE and not a true cha-cha in a "Winner take all Cha-Cha"

Hines and Kym play by the book. Meaning, they don't break the rules and turn it into a free.

And CHELSEA AND MARK WIN THE POINTS?!

Look, I'm not a pro, but even I Know those steps and know that there were distinctly two non-cha-cha dance steps in there. It was not a cha-cha, it was a free.

Oh, never mind that too we realize that with the 15 Mark and Chelsea are not 2 points behind much better dancing Hines and Kym, but now 13 ahead.

This show is so rigged it's not funny.

This is supposed to be a fun contest, but they're turning it into anything BUT fun.

Watching the dance snippets tonight (I was unable to see the whole thing) everyone BUT Chelsea and Mark did a good job. But ABC can't have the annointed ones be in anything but second, even if it means putting in TWO obvious NON CHA-CHA moves in a contest that is SUPPOSED to be a winner take all cha-cha.

I wish/hope that the remaining dancers watch tonight's show, see the obvious favortism and breaking the rules that we're seeing here with Mark and Chelsea here and protest or even strike. This job is NOT worth the treatment that the other dancers are receiving, and I think even the pro world should take that into consideration if they're worried there.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    FWIW, I'm emailing friends, etc. and asking them to help out by going to abc.com to vote for anyone except Mark.
    well I have 2 phone lines and about 15 accounts at ABC..for back in the day when we had the contests for the bachelor..lol..and I have split all my votes between Kristie and Hines
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Ralphs a goner, unless there's a surprise, which will be Kirstie. Watch them put the little troll in the bottom 2 again just for suspense purposes, along with Ralph. Truthfully, I'd love to see Ralph/Karina give the judges and producers a peace of their mind. To the Mark cult, it'll be coming off like sore losers, and likely ensure Karina never comes back. But the producers deserve to get called out.
    Nothing is impossible -- maybe there's finally enough Mark backlash that it could happen for real. (I doubt it, but I don't know what kind of narrative the show is trying to spin this year, so who knows...)
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread