+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

sooooo the dance off Chacha is next..I bet Chelsea has "cha cha pants" to help with the eye appeal..and they will dance their arses off and then some..Mark will pull out all the stops! (notice I say Mark not Mark & Chelsea)...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    sooooo the dance off Chacha is next..I bet Chelsea has "cha cha pants" to help with the eye appeal..and they will dance their arses off and then some..Mark will pull out all the stops! (notice I say Mark not Mark & Chelsea)...
    If Chelsea was paired with a different partner, I think she would be very likeable. It is just her bad luck she got Mark. I wish she got Tony and the troll got Wendy.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    Mark will be doing all the dancing, so that basically all Chelsea needs to do is shake her booty and Bruno will give it a 10. After his comment to Karina, though, I'd be careful....

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Did not know Hines was a Dawg...rabid fans, he's a lock for the win. How 'bout them Dawgs??? Georgia people? Loyal!!
    I went to Tech, and even though they showed a clip of him scoring against us I'm still gonna vote for him! I ignored him during his college career since he was a Dawg but he just seems like a great guy.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76 View Post
    If Chelsea was paired with a different partner, I think she would be very likeable. It is just her bad luck she got Mark. I wish she got Tony and the troll got Wendy.
    Wendy would have towered over him, but who cares. He needs a partner to whip him into shape and knock him down even shorter than he already is. I have mixed feelings on Chelsea, but the main reason I'm rooting against her winning is because of her partner and the show's love obsession with him. Otherwise I likely wouldn't have a problem with her winning.

FORT Fogey

This "innovation" is so bogus.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I wanna see him stomp his spatted-feet in a fury and then disappear in a puff of smoke. But that's just me.
    I was sipping my diet ginger ale in a very ladylike manner. Then I read this post.

Tilden, I think you owe me a new laptop--mine is now kinda spattered...

FORT Fogey

this winner-takes-all thing is just unfair.

15 points is just way too much to throw at one couple. UNFAIR.

This challenge is such BS - this is supposed to be a fan voting show. If they didn't want Sabrina or Brandy then that's that. All to ensure that the troll goes to the finals. I am hating this show

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Wendy would have towered over him, but who cares. He needs a partner to whip him into shape and knock him down even shorter than he already is. I have mixed feelings on Chelsea, but the main reason I'm rooting against her winning is because of her partner and the show's love obsession with him. Otherwise I likely wouldn't have a problem with her winning.
    So they are basically saying Chelsea will win so she doesn't fall victim to the Sabrina or Brandy effect.

+ Reply to Thread