+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/16 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    That makes three of us, but I assumed, given Bruno's follow up remark about "pussy cat" and Karina's reaction that it was an uncouth reference to a part of a woman's anatomy. Am I correct?

Yep that's what I got out of it - he's such a jerk

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by ranger1rg View Post
    i think bruno said something to the effect that ralph "was a little too rough with the p---y."

he was bleeped, but then tried to amend his comment to "pussycat." by then, karina was really ticked off and told bruno "classy."
    Bruno really crossed the line. If Maks and Karina were still together, I wouldn't have been surprised for Maks to haul off and slug him.

Bruno needs to be reigned in. It's not good for the show, no matter what they think.

FORT Newbie

They just want to make sure the golden child doesn't get voted out. So aggravating!!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Bruno really crossed the line. If Maks and Karina were still together, I wouldn't have been surprised for Maks to haul off and slug him.
    I missed exactly what Bruno said, but I did see the reaction on Ralph's face...not happy at all. And did you see the reaction of the woman in the audience? That said it all.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ranger1rg View Post
    i think bruno said something to the effect that ralph "was a little too rough with the p---y."

he was bleeped, but then tried to amend his comment to "pussycat." by then, karina was really ticked off and told bruno "classy."
    That was a horrible comment and completely unnecessary especially considering how classy Ralph is. No wonder he loves Mark so much; they both say and do anything for attention.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

This should be all over the news shows tomorrow!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

Bruno definitely needs to apologize for that!

Gosh I must be blind I never have seen any attitude with Ralph. What I see is frustration that he can't do as much as he wants to do whether it's because of ability, age, injury it seems to tick him off and that annoyance is at himself not at anyone else. He seems to feel he could do better if only....time is a cruel master and it takes away a little at a time each year makes a difference.

Kirsty has definitely lost weight. Last week I was saying she was a much larger size than she probably is but I can see she really is probably an Ann Taylor 8-10. Keeping in mind that TV adds 10 lbs and also these widescreen tvs really make bigger people look larger than they are. On my regular old TV she looks so much smaller!!!

That fall and both of their reactions brought tears to my eyes, poor Kym could have been paralyzed. How awful and fortunate she is to not be hurt worse than she was. It's a miracle!!! : )

Karina's outfit reminds of the one Julianne wore in a dance with Apollo. Bruno is awful. In his criticism and potty mouth, Karina was right to react to that the way she did...
    Last edited by Tobi; 05-16-2011 at 09:17 PM.

FORT Fan

All I can figure, with Derek not here this season, and having to put up with that slug Bristol last season, the producers must have promised the little troll the mirrorball if he agreed to come back this season.

What else could it be?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    It strikes me that even now, Maks might have told Bruno what he could do with a comment like that, just because Maks wouldn't want him talking like that about any of the female dancers.

Good thing he didn't say such a thing about Kym in front of Hines. I think he might have dropped Bruno on his head on purpose.

+ Reply to Thread