FORT Fan

Re: 5/10 "Best Performances"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I have a bad feeling for Romeo
    This is going to be the worst cut.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Doats View Post
    RATS! The little guy dances in the semi finals. I don't think he's ever gonna go home.
    I'll resign myself to the fact he's probably going to win. They have the perfect story line for it. However, it'll be worth Mark making the finals if he loses.

Ralph's probably in the bottom because everyone expects him to go home. So I'm thinking so long Romeo Chelsie looked so disappointed.

FORT Fogey

I've had a bad feeling for Ralph for 24 hours now. Don't want him to leave.

Wow... that entitled smug look on Chelsea Kane's face tonight when they were deemed safe? - just disgusting seriously.

I hope people will pay attention to that look because it was indeed a smug look there. IMHO I think she feels like she's going to just be handed the trophy.

It will be sad who is going home tonight whomever it is. Out of the two, as much as I have a great deal of respect for Ralph, I would rather him go and heal up.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76 View Post
    This is going to be the worst cut.
    I know. One couple left I want gone, and they keep slinking through like roaches. Hopefully the show is as tired of the Ballas/Hough streak as I am. Not to mention Mark is such a douche. He doesn't deserve it.

FORT Fan

I know. One couple left I want gone, and they keep slinking through like roaches. Hopefully the show is as tired of the Ballas/Hough streak as I am. Not to mention Mark is such a douche. He doesn't deserve it.

He acts like such a pompous jerk; at least the other 4 couples are gracious. This is just wrong.

I don't even think Derek acted like the way Mark does. Sure Derek is confident, but I've never seen him act like he's entitled like I just saw tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Wow... that entitled smug look on Chelsea Kane's face tonight when they were deemed safe? - just disgusting seriously.

I hope people will pay attention to that look because it was indeed a smug look there. IMHO I think she feels like she's going to just be handed the trophy.

It will be sad who is going home tonight whomever it is. Out of the two, as much as I have a great deal of respect for Ralph, I would rather him go and heal up.
    I know. Two completely fun, respectful couples with no drama who entertain and stick to the rules. And Mark stays (nice to see he was humble about it). And he smiled and gave her a shoulder bump on the stairs. At least try to act sad for the others Mark. He probably thinks he's got it won now.

Well if Romeo is done then I am as well. Don't care enough for the rest.
    He and Chelsie are the only reasons I watch

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Damn...just woke up. I fell asleep and I missed Dance Center.
    I love Dance Center!! The stats are hilarious, but they go by so fast, I have to rewind to catch them all. Like, for Romeo, his height was listed as "Lil." They really were funny about him too, showing clips of him saying basically the same phrases over and over all season (I'm doing it for the kids, this is for the kids, etc...), and then picking on his "frame" and writing "Fatty" with the magic pen while showing his awesome abs. Jerry says, "he just isn't working out hard enough."

+ Reply to Thread