+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 5/3 "The Encore"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 5/3 "The Encore"/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

OMG!!! Whoo hoo! I may be watching the tape!

OMG I love James Brown music...so dramatic and soulful.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Sadly, I worry this is punishment for Mark's behavior. He doesn't look too worried. I'm worried for the others right now.

I've always loved Wayne Brady. He'd be a ringer of epic proportions, but I'd love to see him as a contestant.

FORT Fogey

Mark certainly isn't getting a "good guy" edit tonight. I've been switching back and forth between channels, but I caught him whining about scores in both the recap show and the results show.

If he ends up staying through tonight, then he's going to have to make up ground with everyone but his die-hard fans in the audience next week, because he's coming across like a very poor sport.

Loved how he referred to Chelsea's scores being too low. Uh, they're your scores too, Mark, especially since it's your choreography. I don't think any of the judges have denied that Chelsea has dancing potential. They just haven't always liked what Mark has done with it.

Chelsea shouldn't have to try and cheer Mark up about the scores either. That's not her job--he should be keeping her spirits up, not the other way around.

Besides, the scores weren't that bad. It's not like anyone's gotten tens across the boards yet this season (apparently that only happens so early when Golden Boy is in the cast).

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I didn't watch last night's show until earlier and for some reason I decided to really focus on Mark in the room while others dance...his facial expressions after the couple's remarks from the judges. I was floored! He is such a sourpuss! He barely clapped and just had a scowl on his face all the time. Gheez...

You know I didn't think I could dislike anyone one this show more than Derek but Mark has surpassed him by far. He is a spoiled brat, egotistical maniac and a poor sport. Just to name a few things - I'm sure if I had more time and another glass of wine I would come up with some more.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I've always loved Wayne Brady. He'd be a ringer of epic proportions, but I'd love to see him as a contestant.
    ITA. I loved his (daytime) talk show a few years ago, and he's had several gigs since. Very talented.

OUTSTANDING James Brown tribute, Wayne Brady rocked it. Dang I loved those good dance club songs from back in the day.

Signed,
    Anonymous Disco Queen

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    You know I didn't think I could dislike anyone one this show more than Derek but Mark has surpassed him by far. He is a spoiled brat, egotistical maniac and a poor sport. Just to name a few things - I'm sure if I had more time and another glass of wine I would come up with some more.
    Derek's melt down with Shannon didn't even seem as bad in comparision. He's been such a jerk, but I doubt he sees it that way. Poor Chelsea, I really feel sorry for her. She's trying to stay positive and have fun, and he's bringing her down.

Filler segment time-pros and celebs talking about what they need to do to make the finals They're really running out of ideas.

FORT Fogey

Sadly, as long as he's hosting that horrible Let's Make a Deal remake on CBS, I don't think that's gonna happen.

FORT Fogey

I really think either Romeo or Kirstie is going home tonight. TPTB are probably just trying to make sure Mark's fans keep voting--think he is in "fake jeopardy."

But...I so hope I am dead wrong.

+ Reply to Thread