+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 5/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

A 6 from Len? And a & from CA? Screw both of them! It'd be nice having someone on the panel knowing what they're talking about. It'd be nice to have someone tell those two they don't know squat.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Yes especially since he liked Maks and Kirstie
    Wasn't so much that he liked them--in fact, I thought the nine was rather silly--but that he was encouraging even after they didn't have the best dance. He seems to be able to criticize without being cruel or idiotic. That's really nice for a change.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    What in the world was Donnie watching? Like I said, I like M/K, but seriously...that wasn't a nine.

Like how well K/M are taking this. Mark should take a lesson.
    IA that wasn't a 9. But in all fairness it wasn't a 6 either. I guess it evens out. Since Kirstie & Maks are my faves to go to the finals, I'll take it!
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

do they throw out the highest and lowest score?

I guess we'll be seeing Kirstie in the fake bottom 2/3 this week.

ETA: Nope, all the scores stay in place.

I'm reading comments as always but have to wait for it to come on here. I can't help but love Kirstie and Maks and apparently Cherly Burke does too. She was asked to give her thoughts on who might win and she picked K&M

"I mean, I love Kirstie [Alley]," Burke exclusively told us at this weekend's Race to Erase MS gala in L.A. "Kirstie's amazing. Kirstie is, for me, what the show's all about...She's gone through so many ups and downs on the show. She has a great attitude about the whole thing. And you know, she's not a dancer. She's coming out here, learning how to dance, the way it should be."

Read more: Dancing With the Stars' Cheryl Burke Picks the Winner! - E! Online

At this point I'm just hoping Mark and Chelsea don't win....

FORT Fogey

Oh, what I wouldn't give to see a "bottom two" of M/C and M/K--and watch Mark's face as he got sent home.

I'm hoping anyone but Chelsea/Mark win. More because of Mark but I don't really like her, either. One couple left I can't stand and yet they have an over zealous fanbase that will probably get them the win. I'm sure they need Mark to get his 3rd trophy. But if they do lose, it'll be fun to see Mark's ego deflate.

Cheryl's really good friends with Maks, so I'm not surprised she's rooting for them. And for Kirstie, too. Audrina is rooting for them to win as well. That'd be a great ending. Of course, I'd also want to see Romeo, Hines, or Ralph. That'd be my ideal final 4.

Quote Originally Posted by JenCos View Post
    I'm reading comments as always but have to wait for it to come on here. I can't help but love Kirstie and Maks and apparently Cherly Burke does too. She was asked to give her thoughts on who might win and she picked K&M

"I mean, I love Kirstie [Alley]," Burke exclusively told us at this weekend's Race to Erase MS gala in L.A. "Kirstie's amazing. Kirstie is, for me, what the show's all about...She's gone through so many ups and downs on the show. She has a great attitude about the whole thing. And you know, she's not a dancer. She's coming out here, learning how to dance, the way it should be."

Read more: Dancing With the Stars' Cheryl Burke Picks the Winner! - E! Online

At this point I'm just hoping Mark and Chelsea don't win....

Me too Jen - I love Maks and Kirstie secondly Ralph and Karina. But as long as Mark and Chelsea don't win I will be happy.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan View Post
    Hi friends. Mark, time for you to go. Once again he is the center of attention. I am SO tired of him and his stupid know it all attitude.
    Works for me! He irritates me to no end. He can't handle criticism; sorry the choreography was a little odd. The judges have already spoken about that this season so he goes and does choreography that is not traditional again. For him, it is all about himself and not trying to help Chelsea win.

+ Reply to Thread