+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 5/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    LOL and there she goes with her lips

No kidding. And she added gritted teeth once in a while, just for a change.

OMG--did Tom just call Mark the man of a thousand faces? Is he checking this board during breaks?

Hated Chelsea's dress, BTW. The lace might have been okay if it hadn't been continued onto her legs. Made her look like she had some kind of odd rash.

Naturally Bruno and CA love it, but Len and the guest judge, who actually know ballroom, didn't. I can't believe Bruno is being pissy with the guest judge either, considering his reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    What about Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum? I hear the audience roaring.

They liked them but the new judge didn't

Mark and Chelsea's scores

8-9-8-9

Oh poor Mark is whining about the judge's comments

Mark is a fabulous dancer but this season honestly has he volunteered for some antidepressant drug trial? He is so OTT it's like he is on a constant audition. He is very good but he's dancing so desperately. Sheesh!!! Word to Mark, please grow your hair back, you are scaring the children. Oh and yes, totally agree, Len should stop with the skeevy jokes....

why don't they just go ahead and give Mark the trophy..I mean could they make it any plainer they want him to win...urghhhhhhhhh sorry but thats 2 weeks IMO not last week that he has been overscored
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

And yet Mark looked annoyed by the scores. I guess he's expecting all 10s from now on out.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Glad they didn't get a 10. Bruno and CA always take issue when the audience boos them or they get interrupted, but have no problem doing it to something else. Sorry Bruno, I'll take an experts opinion over someone that's a former Fly Girl and danced in an Elton John video. His theatrics are old.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Glad they didn't get a 10. Bruno and CA always take issue when the audience boos them or they get interrupted, but have no problem doing it to something else. Sorry Bruno, I'll take an experts opinion over someone that's a former Fly Girl and danced in an Elton John video. His theatrics are old.

LMAO - that video of Bruno last week was hilarious. I might have to you-tube it for a good laugh

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Mark is a fabulous dancer but this season honestly has he volunteered for some antidepressant drug trial? He is so OTT it's like he is on a constant audition. He is very good but he's dancing so desperately. Sheesh!!! Word to Mark, please grow your hair back, you are scaring the children. Oh and yes, totally agree, Len should stop with the skeevy jokes....
    Agree. Mark is difficult for me to watch. I wouldn't call what he does dancing. Don't know exactly what it is ... but I don't like to watch it.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    LMAO - that video of Bruno last week was hilarious. I might have to you-tube it for a good laugh
    The guest judge (I'm sorry--I'm lousy with names) is making me wish we could keep him and get rid of either CA or Bruno. He actually gives constructive criticism without making it all about him. I agree that Bruno's theatrics are getting old at this point. He's always jumping out of his chair and going on and on about something. It's like CA playing lift police. Been there, done that.

+ Reply to Thread