+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 5/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I'm thinking Kirstie should stick with the dancing. She is looking so much healthier--and I'm thinking of adding ballroom to pilates...

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I knew they'd get even scores.

How was Mom & Pop? Any good?

Well Kara you know I'm biased but I thought they did better than the young'ens....

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I think the team dances make it even more obvious how much Mark out dances (or over dances) his partner.

Big surprise. Both teams got 30 each, so essentially the team dance means nothing.

I will say that Team Hines seemed to be having a better time with one another--even Kendra seemed to be having a good time in the team dance.

Love how the gold and white costume on the woman of this champion couple moves when she dances.
    I wish they'd do away with the team dances. It's either a huge disadvantage to one side (if they have someone like Susan Lucci), a huge love fest toward a particular couple or, like tonight, pointless. I remember in season 10 how much more fun Evan/Erin/Niecy had on their team. That was more enjoyable to watch than the other side. Hines/Kym are just fun all around. Then there's Kirstie and a much lighter side of Maks we're seeing, and Kendra (with her big personality) and Louis. I like 2/3 couples on the other side.

Well Kara you know I'm biased but I thought they did better than the young'ens....
    Me too, and I haven't even watched it yet

Wow that was a powerful picture of the President and staff watching the attack on Osama unfold ! Wow!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    OMG I wanted to pop Mark one with those stupid faces he makes. And I'm surprised his arms didn't come out of his sockets the way he was swinging them with such force. He is a terribly selfish partner - I feel sorry for Chelsea. BTW - Is it really noticeable how much I can't stand Mark ???
    I swear, at one point I thought Mark was going to shove Chelsea straight out of the shot. And whoever said they disliked Chelsea trying to look sultry by pursing her lips? Yeah, I totally agree.

Hey, Chelsea and Mark have to go first. And they have the paso, which people usually don't do that well. Watch the judges love it, because it's Mark and Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I swear, at one point I thought Mark was going to shove Chelsea straight out of the shot. And whoever said they disliked Chelsea trying to look sultry by pursing her lips? Yeah, I totally agree.

Hey, Chelsea and Mark have to go first. And they have the paso, which people usually don't do that well. Watch the judges love it, because it's Mark and Chelsea.

LOL and there she goes with her lips

FORT Fogey

Wow that was a powerful picture of the President and staff watching the attack on Osama unfold ! Wow!
    I think that is my favorite photo of Hillary of all time. So powerful.

I can hear from the TV Chelsea/Mark are going first-hopefully no perfect score. I know it's supposed to be about Chelsea, but Mark makes it about him, and nothing would make me happier than to see his cocky little butt booted out tomorrow. Then I could enjoy the rest of my season

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I can hear from the TV Chelsea/Mark are going first-hopefully no perfect score. I know it's supposed to be about Chelsea, but Mark makes it about him, and nothing would make me happier than to see his cocky little butt booted out tomorrow. Then I could enjoy the rest of my season

Nope - Len didn't like them

Nope - Len didn't like them
    What about Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum? I hear the audience roaring. Mark will always get away with Mark as long as they are there.

+ Reply to Thread