+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 4/26 - Road to the Finals/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/26 - Road to the Finals/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

My reasons for not liking Kendra on this show have nothing go do with her personal life. I actually love her show! I just hate her attitude on this one. I rather see someone who is trying their hardest stay over someone who just complains and whines about everything.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    My reasons for not liking Kendra on this show have nothing go do with her personal life. I actually love her show! I just hate her attitude on this one. I rather see someone who is trying their hardest stay over someone who just complains and whines about everything.

I agree. When the show first started I was looking forward to watching Kendra dance. In fact I thought she would be one of favorites. Not so, her attitude and whinng really turned me against her. I don't what she expected, did she think she should get a pass. That everyone would love her? Honestly she turned out in my opinion to be a whiney baby, wanting her way. I sincerely hope she is the next to go.

Go Chelsie Kaye!

In regards to the earlier speculation, I did just get the confirmation that the pros absolutely do not know if they are the ones being eliminated until after it happens. It's as much a surprise to them as it is to the celebrity.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Personally, I think after her break down after week 4 she's gotten better. I feel like she needed to have her attitude and ego handed to her. I'm glad Louis got tough, and I think she's turned a new leaf and is having fun and taking this experience for what it is for. I don't think she's the worst dancer ever on this show, but of the group left I feel she's the weakest. Not that I don't think she can improve but someone has to go, and assuming no one screws up next week it might be her. However, I think there's a possibility she could make the final 4, taking out Ralph and Romeo. I doubt she'll be in the finals. Two dances may take their toll. The show isn't hurting in ratings, but it doesn't mean they won't look for a shocking elimination or a controversial contestant getting through over others. I hate manufactured drama.

On that note, I remember someone mentioned in the episode thread Bristol was going to be at the show next week. I hope that doesn't have anything to do with the actual show. Hopefully Brooke wasn't being sarcastic when she said the best ballroom dancer ever would be a guest judge, or top ballroom choreographers would be weighing in. I'm curious what that's all about. And if a true ballroom judge joins the panel, I'd love to see him/her go at with CA/Bruno. Before the season started, there were rumors Shirley Ballas was going to potentially have something to do with the show this season, either as a pro or judge. That didn't happen, but I wonder if that's next week Talk about a conflict of interest if it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater View Post
    I did, thank you very much. It's Hollywood where all the skanks shop on Rodeo Dr and are married to producers and directors. Kendra just married a man of color and provides unfiltered commentary. Some don't seem to like either.
    Me too> I adore Kendra and her little family.Kendra is no different than any other young woman. There are plenty of so called skanks out there. Kendra is imo not one of them.

Love Y2J but glad Kendra is still around.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    No, Mark Wahlberg doesn't need to do this. Donny, eh, I dunno.
    Donnie is on Blue Bloods. Didn't Tom say they were getting ready to tour? If that's the case, then they are probably starting the tour when the season filming for Blue Bloods ends.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Iwatch4Chelsie View Post
    In regards to the earlier speculation, I did just get the confirmation that the pros absolutely do not know if they are the ones being eliminated until after it happens. It's as much a surprise to them as it is to the celebrity.
    Thanks for the confirmation! I have wondered if the past if particular couples found out because if it came as a shock it might turn ugly. However, that would be considered good press for the show possibly, so they'd probably want that. Cheryl seemed better this season than she has the last two, but something about last night and tonight...I don't know, she almost seems checked out. I wonder if she's over DWTS and wants something else. I don't know if she has any acting/singing/entertainment ambitions. Her choreography lacked last night. I can't say it was entirely the songs fault, because you deal with what you get. I remember Len hating Apolo's tango season 4 but Julianne joked it was to 'Jesse's Girl'. Same with Anna telling the judges when they called Jerry Rice out for his tango, "it wasn't a proper tango, it was Blondie for god's sake" (perhaps one of my favorite quotes ever on this show). But I thought Cheryl looked worse than Chris. I did watch them on Kimmel and it was a good interview. They said Cheryl's tough love approach worked for them, and Jimmy reminded them it didn't since they got eliminated

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Me too> I adore Kendra and her little family.Kendra is no different than any other young woman. There are plenty of so called skanks out there. Kendra is imo not one of them.

Love Y2J but glad Kendra is still around.

I don't think Kendra is a skank either but honestly she can't dance. Watching all of her dances she pauses before going into the next part of dance. The Samba is the only dance she has done that had any kind of fluidity at all in it. As far as Kendra's samba and Kirsties there is no comparison, Kirstie out danced far more than the score reflected. In my opinion of course.

Kendra is not a dancer no matter how it is spinned. Like I said thats just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I would love to see Christian on the show. I think he'd pick up on things quickly just like Jericho did.
    I'd like to see Edge. I met him a couple of years ago and he seemed pretty decent. I'd love to see him do a Paso.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan View Post
    Was the girl the young girl from Paula's show? She looked like her. Yes, I watched a few episodes, early. Have no clue who won.
    Yes, that was runner-up Kendall Glover. The two 11 or 12 years old ballroom dancers won.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

+ Reply to Thread