+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: 4/26 - Road to the Finals/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/26 - Road to the Finals/Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

If I had to guess, I'd say Hines probably has a pretty big fanbase.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Kym mentioned once that'd be her dream partner. I do think he's too A-list for the show, but you never know They've had people on here I never expected.
    Good for Kym...I'd love to see that. And Rock would be awesome..he definitely has it in him.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Go Chelsie Kaye!

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out View Post
    ETA: Yes, I think Cheryl knew. I think that the pros know. When Maks was eliminated last season, you could see the steam coming from his ears as soon as the opening credits rolled.
    I know for sure that when I went to a taping/results show 2 years ago, the pros did NOT know until it was announced at the end. I don't think that has changed, but I left a message for one of the Hightower family members to find out for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by french dip View Post
    Alright...just who is voting for skanky Kendra??
    I did, thank you very much. It's Hollywood where all the skanks shop on Rodeo Dr and are married to producers and directors. Kendra just married a man of color and provides unfiltered commentary. Some don't seem to like either.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia97 View Post
    Does anyone want to speculate about who has the biggest fan base?
    I think Hines, and Mark who's probably helping Chelsea as a result.

I love Kendra, so while I'm not voting for her while Romeo is around, I know she has a devout fan base. How big they are I don't know but she didn't get her own show and all the publicity she's endured for nothing. I like her personality, but as I've said, it works better for her show than this one. I wouldn't put her in the level of dancing like Bristol/Kate, and if she's Vote for the Worst I'd say it's based on her polarizing personality than her dancing. Her samba was a bit of a mess, but she had fun. She had a bad week, but survived. I think there is a dancer in there, just like Len said, and Kendra is finding it. I'm glad she's coming more out of her shell and that she and Louis are finding common ground. I'm sorry Chris left, will be sorry for everyone else leaving, but hope Mark isn't far behind.
    Last edited by karalott; 04-26-2011 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia97 View Post
    Does anyone want to speculate about who has the biggest fan base?
    I will - Kendra - unfortunately. When we watched her "Len-analyzed" dance tonight, my daughter said, "She's not even dancing, she's marching. Anyone can do that!" I'm really worried her fan base can take her way up.

I'm still angry she's there over Chris - what a sham!

She'd better not stay over Ralph!

Once she's gone, I really think all of them deserve to win. As much as I like Kirstie and think she's so talented, I think the double dance next week is going to be hard for her. I'd like to see either Heinz or Romeo take it!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom View Post
    I will - Kendra - unfortunately. When we watched her "Len-analyzed" dance tonight, my daughter said, "She's not even dancing, she's marching. Anyone can do that!" I'm really worried her fan base can take her way up.

I'm still angry she's there over Chris - what a sham!

She'd better not stay over Ralph!

Once she's gone, I really think all of them deserve to win. As much as I like Kirstie and think she's so talented, I think the double dance next week is going to be hard for her. I'd like to see either Heinz or Romeo take it!
    Next week I heard is the team dance. If Chelsea and Hines are on the same team, just have them draw scores, because it's over. I wonder if the choreographers Brooke mentioned are going to be doing the team dances So it's two dances, but Kirstie may benefit by being on a stronger team, as they'll all be scored equally. However, I do worry that not only Kirstie, but Ralph may lose steam with 2 dances per week. I think they'll manage. Kirstie I could see making it to the finals. Ralph? I think the clock is ticking for him I'd love to see Romeo win, and to finally see Chelsie in the finals. She's the only regular pro who hasn't made it yet. She finally got her first 10, maybe the finals will happen for her? Romeo is a doll. I love watching him, love his interviews, love his and Chelsie's chemistry. He's the perfect package. And he's so down to earth compared to other kids in Hollywood. Kirstie and Hines would be my next two picks to win, along with Ralph. I don't think Mark's ego will fit out the door if he wins this season. And it'll be his win, not Chelsea's. I do worry that'll happen, though. Something Bruno said about Chelsea having a break out week, and now she's a judges darling.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater View Post
    I did, thank you very much. It's Hollywood where all the skanks shop on Rodeo Dr and are married to producers and directors. Kendra just married a man of color and provides unfiltered commentary. Some don't seem to like either.
    Marrying Hank was the best decision she ever made in her life. Has nothing to do with that whatsoever. She moved into the Mansion and slept with the old pervert Hugh Hefner when she was pretty young. He gave her money, car, clothes, jewelry, provided a house for her to live in and anything she wanted in return for sex. Sorry, but to me, that's why she's a skank ~
    Last edited by Gina28; 04-26-2011 at 11:35 PM.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RichLP View Post
    I'm just glad a lot of you got to see what a cool guy Chris really is. I remember when the cast was announced, a lot of posters had never heard of him, and myself and a couple others said we knew his work and thought he would be great. Glad he didn't disappoint!
    I don't watch wrestling but my kid does so I've heard names and stuff throughout the years. I saw Chris hosting some type of game show and there I discovered his hotness! So coming in to this show I knew of him and hoped he'd do well. Week 2 I saw his potential to go far in this competition, but alas not meant to be.

I missed the elimination but caught the end of it and he was so gracious, even going over to the judges to shake their hands. He should be proud of what he accomplished on this show and I will miss him. What a great guy!

I'm sorry to see Chris go over Kendra. I thought he was a class act, and his exit tonight was very touching.

I watched both shows (I need a life)....and don't remember Brooke being on during the first hour. Is that my imagination, or am I really able to block her out of my consciousness that well?

Oh, and one more thing -- I am not a fan of the Macy's dance number, ever, but I absolutely loved the storyline on this one! The choreography was amazing and the dancers were incredible. It actually brought a tear to my eye! Well done!!!

+ Reply to Thread