+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 4/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 4/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan View Post
    That was absolutely beautiful. From the first time he danced, I have noticed that he really is there for Kym, he NEVER misses getting his hand exactly where it should be to catch Kym. They're really very beautiful together. I would like to see him in the finals, with Ralph and Kirstie.
    I'd substitute out Ralph for Romeo and that'd be my ideal final 3. This is the part I hate, when the judges get high score happy. Hopefully this doesn't set a trend of at least one 10 and perfect score every week.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Hines: I love that he dances with his entire body. The soul just flows through him!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Because he didn't please the almighty CA. Isn't she the only one flashing a ten paddle tonight?
    Her only criticism is he was thinking at the beginning? At least come up with a valid reason to criticize him. He and Kym are beautiful together. I can't believe Chelsea got a 10 and he only got a 9. Maybe if he had danced with Mark, things would have been different.

Quote Originally Posted by StellaGeorge View Post
    I've rolled over on my ankle like that once and I will tell you that it most certainly swelled up immediately and bruised terribly down the entire length of the side of my foot. Injuries such as this and what Max went through are very serious - - and they play it down because they are professionals. On top of all of that... pain killers would play a large role in being able to dance.
    and I've went over on my ankle and was fine in a few hours....no way to know exactly what happened to him but if it was a bad injury he wouldn't have been dancing tonight, professional or not....
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Because he didn't please the almighty CA. Isn't she the only one flashing a ten paddle tonight?
    They probably don't dare give who's considered to be the front runner a high score over who they want to win, if they are pulling for Mark/Chelsea, and Disney.

The judges need to get some schooling. They contradict themselves with every couple.

The scores a little flaky tonight...so far I think the only spot on one was Jericho, cause as much as I love him, the 7-8-7 was fair for his lackluster tango. So much for the semi-consistent scoring this season.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76 View Post
    Her only criticism is he was thinking at the beginning? At least come up with a valid reason to criticize him. He and Kym are beautiful together. I can't believe Chelsea got a 10 and he only got a 9. Maybe if he had danced with Mark, things would have been different.
    Loved Len's reaction to CA's claim that she saw him thinking at the beginning.

Ok now you're talking DISCO!!!

Everybody Dance Now for the Paso? WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!! You can't capture the true nature of the dance with this crappy song.

Sorry, I'm not enojying this at all.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Yikes - Karina fell!

+ Reply to Thread