+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 4/19 DWTS12 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/19 DWTS12 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by DaynaWayna View Post
    This is SOOOOOOO wrong. Kendra needs to GO AWAY. I am so angry.
    ITA..this is the first week I have disagreed with the person sent home..I too think it should have been Kendra

Petra is such a stunning person not just from the outside..her true beauty inside just radiates out of her..I wish her all the best
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Dimitry looks happier watching the post-elimination video package than he did at any point in his entire season with Mya.

And I'm so glad that people are having dance-a-thons for Petra's charity. It would be nice if some of the pros could help out with such things once the season is over--you know, do a guest appearance that would get more people to show up and donate.

From what I've been reading here, if she could just get Maks to show up and take off his shirt, she could raise quite a bit of money (heck, Bruno has already inquired about his rates....).
    Petra was definitely the type of partner Dmitry needed. Mya was too controlling and demanding. Holly was a downgrade from Jewel, though I'm not a fan of hers. I'm sure it was disappointing going from Jewel to Holly, but I think he acted kind of rude towards it. Petra's more his speed. He needs to be the choreographer, not let his partner choreograph some of the routines. Really defeats the purpose of the show.

FORT Fogey

I feel the judges are over scoring Kendra for the drama. So not fair...

Petra, you are a true lady and I so enjoyed watching you dance.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Bee we can exhale, Chris is safe!
    Gawd yeah! Every week during elimination, my heart is in my throat, so afraid Chris will be leaving...lol.

Breathing easy now... at least for another week anyway.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I hope this show will do a lot for Petra and her charity. She is a total class act and the sweetest girl I have seen in a long time. She is the type of role model that you wish young girls would like to emulate and not the "Girls Next Door" variety that is so prevalent, sigh...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I wonder what guilty pleasure songs we'll hear next week. Something from Hanson? The Spice Girls? 'I'm Too Sexy'? Britney Spears? 'Tainted Love'? The possibilities seem endless, and so do the train wrecks. I wonder if Chelsea/Mark get the pimp spot again, the best song choice, break the rules but gets 10s because hey, we can't send Mark home the night he'll be dancing with Pia I bet he's making room for that third trophy already.

Petra's elimination wasn't a surprise, but Brooke totally blew that, either because she knew or it was a slip. Does she really need to be talking along side Tom? I admire Petra's attitude and while she wasn't my favorite, my heart went out to her when she was eliminated. She definitely wanted to be here and enjoyed this. I do like her attitude and drive. I hope this gives her and her charity the exposure it deserves, and I agree I hope the show and pros/celebs will help out.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Gawd yeah! Every week during elimination, my heart is in my throat, so afraid Chris will be leaving...lol.

Breathing easy now... at least for another week anyway.
    I'm already worried about next week! I don't know, I just don't know...
    Sometimes it is better to be kind than it is to be right

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    I'm already worried about next week! I don't know, I just don't know...
    I just hope Kendra doesn't turn out to be another Bristol..don't think I could deal with another season of that..so far this season its been good and fair IMO that the right person has gone home each week with there being no real front runner..I don't want it to change now...it has what has made this season so much better than past ones

the only other problem I have are these gimmicks they seem to come up with like the Americania night..not that we shouldn't celebrate America by all means we should but some of those songs just don't fit the dances they have to dance...it was like last season when Florence had to do a tango to the theme from the Brady Bunch...there are just some songs you can't do certain dances too
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Re: Chelsea and Mark's song choice for a guilty pleasure.

If Chelsea really LOVES Miley Cyrus, how low does one need to go in order to identify a guilty pleasure song?

Who will be drawing the Justin Bieber straw (assuming DWTS has the rights to perform it)?

ETA: I have already made my niece aware that New Kids on the Block and The Backstreet Boys will be performing next week. She loved them when they were all the rage and will be seeing them this summer when they tour.

FORT Fanatic

Can someone tell me approximately where Brooke made her boo-boo? I've tried to find it but can't.

+ Reply to Thread