+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/18 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/18 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I think that Petra did a wonderful job with the very difficult quick step to Viva Las Vegas. Dressed in a long gold dress complete with white feathery boa and long gloves,s he was a vision of Hollywood during it's golden age of the 1930's. I did notice her upper body was fighting a bit with the rest of her movements.
    Yes petra is beautiful, but she is also a glowing example of what it means to have beauty from within. Gracious, well spoken and sweet. THough her head dropped in dissapointment when she heard a critique from len that was a bit tough, she still spoke to Brooke about being grateful to be on the show and in America.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary View Post
    Thank you
    No prob.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

I have an earache that the band and the singers aren't helping. Especially the singers. But perhaps that's because I'm a choir nerd, not a band nerd. Can we please fire Brooke, let Tom handle all the announcing/interviewing, and use the extra cash to hire a real orchestra and real soloists?

Regardless of when Petra goes home, she's lifted her profile and with it, the profile of her charity, which seems to be her chief concern. If it brings in some more money/volunteers to build schools in disaster areas, I'm sure she'll be more than fine with however she finishes.

Chris Jericho is another one who's really raising his profile. I hadn't the slightest idea who he was before this, and he's making me like him. He takes the dances seriously, but he doesn't take himself too seriously. Nice combination.

OMG...who is that butchering New York, New York?? It's distracting me from the actual dance, despite the fact that Chelsie and Romeo seem to be having a good time. AARGH!

Chris got 9/8/9? I believe he absolutley deserved thopse marks. That guy can dance with such elegance and precison!
    Aww, Len faked us all out by saying he would only give Chris an 8 when he actually deserves an 8.
    Well, he gave him an eight and Chris jumped upa nd down like a little boy who jus thit the game running home run.

P.S. The man is stunningly handsome in his fake uniform.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Romeo: I like that he's got his head in the game. Not a thing like his big lug of a daddy. He did a very good job tonight!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    Chris got 9/8/9? I believe he absolutley deserved thopse marks. That guy can dance with such elegance and precison!
    Aww, Len faked us all out by saying he would only give Chris an 8 when he actually deserves an 8.
    Well, he gave him an eight and Chris jumped upa nd down like a little boy who jus thit the game running home run.

P.S. The man is stunningly handsome in his fake uniform.

Wasn't he though? Lookin' good...

And I must say I am pleasantly surprised at the 9's he was given. Yes, well-deserved, but I figured he'd get 8's from Carrie and Bruno and a 7 from Len, just because.

Anyway, I am as happy as a lark to see Chris making his mark on this show. From the the years watching him in the wrestling ring I would have never guessed he'd be on DWTS in a million years.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Romeo and his partner dance to new York new York, a song with a hip rat pack sixties vibe-but they are dressed like Fred Astaire and Giner Rogers-more daddy Long Legs than rat pack.
    I didn't really enjoy this foxtrot -It seemed to stop and go without fluidity. There were a few moments whwen they were out of synch. But Romeo has a certain suave presence and charm, so that helps overall.

The judges enjoyed it and the word `cheeky' was used to describe their overall performance.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Can someone tell me what Petra's scores were?

I read an article today mentioning whether Kendra and Romeo would be the next to go. Oddly enough the author said they might be the least well known of the bunch. Romeo maybe, though I don't want him to go anywhere But I think Kendra, for better or worse, has made a good name for herself.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Wasn't he though? Lookin' good...

And I must say I am pleasantly surprised at the 9's he was given. Yes, well-deserved, but I figured he'd get 8's from Carrie and Bruno and a 7 from Len, just because.

Anyway, I am as happy as a lark to see Chris making his mark on this show. From the the years watching him in the wrestling ring I would have never guessed he'd be on DWTS in a million years.
    I know! He's done a few other things-he was on some singing show on V-HI a few years back. he's hosted a couple of top 100 musical moments" type of programs, too.
    I can see him breaking out of wrestling.
    He's got charisma and that `it' factor. Plus, he comes across as relateable.
    Yes, smokin hot

FORT Fogey

Gee, when you tell Hines to drop you, he really follows orders.

+ Reply to Thread