+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 4/18 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 4/18 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Must be she's not pulling in the fan vote.

Considering some of the stuff that Brooke has spouted off in the last 2 seasons, nothing she says surprises me anymore. Without Derek and his partner to fawn over, I don't think she knows what to say to anyone else.

So Chelsea/Mark get the pimp spot again tonight I take it?

FORT Fan

I don't think Chelsea is that good at all. Don't know what all the fuss about her is. She has a good partner in Mark, but he drives me nuts too.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Chelsea: Mark reminds me of a circus clown....I think it's his over-the-top animation. He and his partner are well-matched. They danced well together.

Thank goodness this 90 minutes is OVER!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by rvon View Post
    I don't think Chelsea is that good at all. Don't know what all the fuss about her is. She has a good partner in Mark, but he drives me nuts too.
    It's hard for me to even know what type of dancer Chelsea is because Mark hogs the spotlight. Even without taking risks. His facial expressions and dancing are too much. Derek was never that bad, and he seemed to find a way to dial it down.

I don't like Mark's attitude, and I really hope they don't win this season. I think Chelsea has obvious experience as a dancer, but that aside, I just don't think the ballroom can hold Mark's ego if he winds up winning a 3rd time.

FORT Fogey

You know, sometimes I wonder if Mark is even aware that he has a partner, as the dance is always about him.

But I'm sure the judges will eat it up. If he ends up hoisting another mirror ball, I will be soooooo disappointed. Particularly since I read Derek will be back next season, and this might have been the only chance we'll have for a while to break the chain/curse.

Ugh...I smell tens.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

They'd better not be getting the 10's I saw tonight.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I think it is time to start voting...Kendra was overscored and Ralph underscored.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Regular

How did Kirstie and Maks score?

What I don't like is Mark's attitude acting like he feels like he's above it all and earns respect, praise, and 10s. I'll scream if he gets the first 10s of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    CA can hold a grudge forever. The producers win, because all the negative remarks just fuel the watercooler talk. I'm sure they would egg her on if they could. Should be interesting if CA has a comeback or doesn't ding her for badmouthing her. Hey, they did it to Maks last season for spanking Brandy.

So who's left? Just Chelsea and Kendra?
    I think she did so much better this week-by a landslide-she didn't look uncomfortable or miserable or afraid. I enjoyed the song choice and it made me smile.

I think you have a valid point, too, with the producers. They want her to keep stumbling over the way she presents her viewpoints and what she actually means as opposed to the way it comes out. Let's see if we can keep baiting her in order to get one more sound bite.

I actually enjoyed Kendra's dance this week more than I enjoyed Romeo and Ralph's dances. She seemed to be in the moment.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

+ Reply to Thread