+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930

Thread: 4/11 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 4/11 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Oh please don't remind me of that awful doll dance !
    I'll give Jonathan a break as it was the one and only chance he ever made it to the finals. And he got there by luck with Marie's enormous fanbase. Personally, I think some choreography nowdays always surpasses that doll dance But it was a doozy.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Oh please don't remind me of that awful doll dance !
    You mean the dance were she became a doll?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

So what petition do we need to sign to have that band and those singers on every week? They elevated this show to a place it's never been before. I wouldn't be sad at all if we never have to listen to Princess Sparkle and her croaking cronies ever again.

And I think I have a crush on the violin player. What a treat for the studio audience during the commercial breaks! Made me wish, for once, that I was there. My 8 year old was totally digging the music.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    So what petition do we need to sign to have that band and those singers on every week? They elevated this show to a place it's never been before. I wouldn't be sad at all if we never have to listen to Princess Sparkle and her croaking cronies ever again.

And I think I have a crush on the violin player. What a treat for the studio audience during the commercial breaks! Made me wish, for once, that I was there. My 8 year old was totally digging the music.
    I became completely spoiled after one evening with the full orchestra. I vote we keep the violinist as well. I suspect, though he has a successful career and this was just a stop along the way.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

I'm finally getting around to watching Monday's episode. For whatever reason, I watched part 2 first, so I missed David Garrett's introduction. I was sitting here thinking, "Who's the dish with the violin?"

Kendra is grating more and more. The complaining and eye rolling is just too much. I'm ready for her to go home.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post

It was great for us, and appeared to be so for the dancers as well. I think they all showed more emotion in their dances.

If you like David Garrett, the violinist, you can hear and see more of him on You Tube. I've watched him on PBS, and loved what I heard and saw

Finally time to watch. First Romeo and Chelsie?. I thought he should at least have gotten 3x8. I am not a big fan of his or her but the dance was good. Kendra and Louis my fellow countryman. At first I thought I would like Kendra but I am starting to not like her at all. Her attitude is horrible.She acts like a spoiled child. Poor Louis. Anna and SR. I love Anna and I like SLR. Do not think he is a very good dancer though. Hope he proves me wrong. Well he did not prove me wrong but it wasn't as bad as last week. 3x7. Anna Looked gorgeous. Petra and Dimitri. I did not think it was that good but I agreed with the scores. 8.7.8. Maybe it should have been 2x7 and 1x8 but oh well. What a difference with Kendra. Petra tries everything. Love this idea with the classical music and love the music of Karina and Ralph. Karina and Ralph Wow! Great music. loved the steps next to each other. very synchrone and beautiful! . Loved both outfits. Hines and Kym Hines is someone I did not know beforehand but he seems like a nice guy. Wow. great dance. He can dance! 9.8.8 Mark and Chelsea. I do not want them to do good cause I don't want another one of the Golden trio to win again. getting so sick of it. Plus I think she already has a lot of dance experience. so a ringer for Mark again. O madame feels they should be on number 1 tonight. Huh? what kind of dance is this? And why does Mark always wants to be noticed so much. OMG I am so angry now. They get the highest score so far. WTH! CA is such a bad judge anyways. lift police yes but she is not fair and mostly talks rubbish. Last year was such a horrible season where of course ringer Jennifer won. I can't stand to have those 2 in the final 3 this year but they will probably be there. Chris and Cheryl. Another celebrity I've never heard of. He is a wrestler (not worth calling a sport) meaning he is good in very bad acting. Seems a nice guy. Good dance which I did not expect. Maks and Kristie. OMG How unlucky. Did not like this dance. Probably because of the shoe incident. I did like her outfit. It seems Maks is again not going to win the trophy.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-16-2011 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Was thinking the exact same thing. He looks as good as he sounds...lol
    OMG!!! I just got to watch last week's episode. He is YUMMY! And he can play a mean violin!!

+ Reply to Thread