+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: 4/11 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/11 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Last night when I left a high school ball game, several teenage girls asked me where I was going. I told them to watch DWTS and Maks in particular. They then googled Maks' picture and were like we're going home to watch and vote.

I'm sorry but I don't get the love relationship Len has for Petra. The girl was stiff as a board last night and those facial expression didn't help either. Kendra was a lot better than her in my opinion. At least Kendra wasn't as stiff.

Winner of the night was Hines and Kym. They rocked it and I am surprise they didn't get all 9's. Len's comment was stupid. I so don't like him as a judge. Chris and Cheryl were great as well. My votes were split between the two.

Karate Kid and Krina was just okay to me. No big whoop. I love watching Chelsie and Mark. She is definately a natural born dancer.

I loved the song that Kristie and Maks danced too. The ladies were awesome. Poor Kristie, she just can't catch a break. But, she did well and I enjoyed watching her.

Final two: Hines and Kym and Cheryl and Chris or Hines and Kym and Chelsie and Mark.

Bottom two: Petra and Sugar Ray.

FORT Fogey

Yes, I could put Peta in the bottom along with Sugar Ray and Romeo. Kendra is staying and may be one of the first announced safe because it will create drama as many think she is the worst dancer and sure to go. They love a viewer gasp! I am not talking about this board, but in general, I am guessing.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

It looks like the reason Kirstie lost her shoe was because she was determined that her foot wasn't going to come up and cause a (horrors) "lift" that Carrie Ann would ding her for. She had that toe PLASTERED to the floor, and it was the front of the shoe that came off. The back of the shoe was secured by a strap. Kirstie has been a pleasant surprise, and I love seeing Maks laughing and looking so relaxed.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    It looks like the reason Kirstie lost her shoe was because she was determined that her foot wasn't going to come up and cause a (horrors) "lift" that Carrie Ann would ding her for. She had that toe PLASTERED to the floor, and it was the front of the shoe that came off. The back of the shoe was secured by a strap. Kirstie has been a pleasant surprise, and I love seeing Maks laughing and looking so relaxed.
    Where did you read this!? I love it! I would love to see Carrie Ann called on the floor about the paranoia she has created.

What happened to Len? In the beginning, he was bubbly and creating a love fest. Then he got all grumpy and kind of mean. Did he become constipated or something? Geez.

I think Mark and Chelsea's dances are entertaining but Mark is a bonehead. They keep telling him to clean it up and he has this wonderful dancer he could be doing so much with. If he would give her proper material then they could make it to the end and he could have loads of fun with the freestyle. But he's going to ruin it for her and get them eliminated. He seriously needs to learn that it's not about HIM. It's about his partner.

I love Petra. She is such a sweetheart. The world needs more people like her, for sure. BUT she's really not a good dancer. She always reminds me of a baby colt learning to stand and walk...very wobbly, clumsy and and just generally unsteady. But you can't help but root for her because she's so pleasant and happy all the time.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Okay, I'm going to sound mean, but I just don't enjoy Petra. I know she's nice, good person, had a bad experience and almost died, but I still don't care for her dancing. I don't dislike her, but she's just not for me.

I'm ticked off that Chelsea's partner will not let the girl just dance. What is wrong with him. She could have been dancing, but nooooo, we have to watch him do his special spin. I agreed with Len. I didn't like it all. I would love for the girl to dance.

Why are they scoring Chris so low? I thought he did a great job. What's up?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Okay, I'm going to sound mean, but I just don't enjoy Petra. I know she's nice, good person, had a bad experience and almost died, but I still don't care for her dancing. I don't dislike her, but she's just not for me.
    I feel the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by heartsaflutter View Post
    Last night when I left a high school ball game, several teenage girls asked me where I was going. I told them to watch DWTS and Maks in particular. They then googled Maks' picture and were like we're going home to watch and vote.
    SO..this is how to get Maks a win...send a then tweener and teeners his pic....ummmmmm.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    SO..this is how to get Maks a win...send a then tweener and teeners his pic....ummmmmm.
    sounds good to me
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

+ Reply to Thread