+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/4 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: 4/4 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    Brooke needs to find some new "buzz words" And her way to question the stars....it is like "you suck at this ...how did you over come it?"

Overcome seems to be her favorite tonight
    Wasn't that her favourite buzz word on last week's show too?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Kendra/Louis' rhumba scores as well as Chelsea/Mark's cha-cha. I guess the judges aren't overwhelmed by C/M to the degree Mark might like them to be.

Definitely agree it was Kendra's best dance thus far, but her facial expressions were off. So far, I think Chris has acted his dance the best.

I also think that storytelling week is hard enough. Sticking so many people with the rumba on top of it, when that's generally not a great dance for most couples seems a bit much. I miss the practice of having everyone who had the Latin rhythm doing the same dance and everyone with ballroom doing the same ballroom dance. It made comparisons much easier. And geez, no one's had a waltz yet? If they save both the waltz and VW for late in the season, that's going to be a lot of waltzing at once.
    Petra's doing the waltz tonight (don't know if it's the VW or slow waltz). I've over story telling week; some are good and have been in the past, but I think the rumba is the worst dance for it. I wouldn't count Chelsea/Mark out of being in the judges favor later on, but I think they're trying to keep things even. I kind of hope Chelsea/Mark fall by the wayside, because I really don't want him winning. I do agree I like when they have everyone doing the same 2 dance styles, because some couples might catch a break because they didn't have a particular style this week. I think SR might struggle, dance wise, but I figure Petra will give a beautiful performance, I knew Chelsea would do well with the cha cha, and I figure some are doing better with the rumba.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I think a 6 is a little low...come on now Len.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

7-6-7. Fair enough.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

FORT Fogey

I agree with Len about Chelsie/Romeo's rumba. The story behind his choice was very touching, but it wasn't that great as a dance. I can't believe no one mentioned his arms--no stretch at all, and he didn't hold his positions long enough for them to really have the desired effect.

Question - he was complaining about black practice shoes. He's wearing white shoes tonight. I have always wondered if they are having to wear new shoes, i.e., they aren't "broken" in? That has always bothered me.

Romeo was ok. He and Chelsea are a nice dancing couple.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Sounds like they're scoring everyone pretty even tonight.

had to run to the store..has Kristie showed the tatoo she was getting yesterday....she twittered about it several times yesterday said it was her first and she was gonna show it off tonight
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Though the scores are "fair," it's a bit obvious that they think Wendy needs to burn her shoes tomorrow night on JKL.

There is a lot of interesting stuff coming out about the contestants. Hines mother is Korean who was divorced from his father. She had to work three to four jobs to retain custody of him. She did that and also sent him to college where he was noticed by the NFL, his dance will try to honor her. He says she is the only family that he has ever had. I am not sure if he is married now but if so I guess he meant family he was from. Love Earth, Wind and Fire.
    Last edited by Tobi; 04-04-2011 at 09:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread