+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/28 DWTS 12 Show Discussion **WEST COAST SPOILERS**

Re: 3/28 DWTS 12 Show Discussion **WEST COAST SPOILERS**

Kirstie was good but she lost her steam and I couldn't see her feet b/c of the dress.

7/6/7
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Lacy....please do something about your hair..I can't get past it to even watch the dancing...it looks like you haven't washed it in ages..it just looks nasty
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'm impressed the judges haven't been pulling out more 8s and any 9s so far. I like that, as I think the couples really need to work for those scores. I hope they stick with it the whole season. I'd be fine not seeing 9s or 10s until the 8th week.

Gotta hand it to Kirstie. She did a good job even though she did run out of steam toward the end. I would have too!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    Lacy....please do something about your hair..I can't get past it to even watch the dancing...it looks like you haven't washed it in ages..it just looks nasty
    It looks a strangley mess.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

Maybe it's just because I like a good jive and a good quickstep, but I wish both of those dancers were held until later in the competition. It's not that Maks/Kirstie did a bad job, because they didn't, but I bet they'd have been even better a few weeks from now, when Kirstie's had a bit more experience.

Watching Kirstie and Petra, it also occurred to me that the costumers have a lot of different body types to try and dress this season and not just with the women either. That's not a criticism of anyone's body type either. It's just that it would, obviously, be a lot easier for the costume shop if everyone were built similarly, no matter what that build were to be.

Karalott, correction on Mark/Chelsea's scores: 6/5/7

I'm not a fan of Lacey's hair either. I think I'm showing my age here though.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I'm impressed the judges haven't been pulling out more 8s and any 9s so far. I like that, as I think the couples really need to work for those scores. I hope they stick with it the whole season. I'd be fine not seeing 9s or 10s until the 8th week.
    ITA with that. It's nice not to see an obvious favorite this early in the season. Even the top scorers aren't so far ahead of the pack that we couldn't see something more than just token exchanges at the top of the leader board. I mean, who knew Chris Jericho would pull off a quickstep as well as he did?

I have a feeling that Ralph is gonna knock it out of the ballpark tonight and be at the top of the leader board again.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can't help but wonder why, if you know you're coming on this show, that you don't start hitting the treadmill (at the very least) to build up aerobically. It's like going on Amazing Race as a weak swimmer, and not take swim lessons when you find out you're going back!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread