+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Kane & Mark Ballas - Season 12

FORT Fogey

Re: Chelsea Kane & Mark Ballas - Season 12

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Rumor has it Pia dumped her boyfriend, which of course is adding fuel to the 'is she or isn't she' dating Mark Ballas rumors. Probably one, or both of them, are using the opportunity to latch onto the spotlight. Next high profile Idol contestant that gets booted in a shocker Mark will probably latch onto as well.
    Well they had better go for a quick latching because they are only minutes away from obscurity once their shows end. Oh and riiiiiiiight Mark just wants to be friends. yuh Straight men always seek out beautiful women to go shoot hoops.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Except that one is 16 (Lauren) and the other (Haley) is cozied up to a fellow contestant (Casey.) I'm sorry, Mark, but in the current AI spectrum, Pia is your last chance.
    I don't know if that would stop Mark Of course if Derek ends up having huge success, Mark could feel bitter and get a new BFF in terms of one of AI's men.

I don't know if that would stop Mark Of course if Derek ends up having huge success, Mark could feel bitter and get a new BFF in terms of one of AI's men.
    Are Mark and Derek still roomates?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Are Mark and Derek still roomates?
    They are no longer roommates and haven't been for a while. They each have their own places now.

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan View Post
    They are no longer roommates and haven't been for a while. They each have their own places now.

Thanks. So do they still have their band or have they had a falling out?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Thanks. So do they still have their band or have they had a falling out?
    I think their band broke up quite awhile ago. Derek/Mark performed on the show season 9, and it wasn't long after Mark was pursuing his own solo career and Derek was doing his thing. I had seen paparazzi performances of their band before, so the boy bandish stuff they did on the show was a far cry from it. I thought their band had actually been signed, but either that deal fell through or I misread the original source Mark's still performing and pursuing music. Derek I think is going the movie/TV route for now. He's dating Cheryl Cole, a rumored X-Factor judge for the new version starting up here, so of course rumors are going around he'll be some part of that.

I really like Chelsea and think she is an excellent dancer, but Mark is so full of himself. Otherwise, this would be one of my favorite pairs this season and my votes would go to them.

I guess the show really is desperate to get these two votes:

Pia Toscano From 'American Idol' Will Appear on 'Dancing With the Stars' -- For Mark Ballas | TMZ.com

4/19/2011 4:29 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

He's doing her, and now ... she's doing his show -- TMZ has learned, Pia Toscano will be performing on "Dancing with the Stars" next week ... and get this, her new BF Mark Ballas will dance to her music.

It's been in the works for a while -- and an hour ago, the deal was sealed.

Pia's performance signifies a borderline incestuous cross-pollination between the two biggest shows on TV ... "American Idol" and "Dancing."

And if that's not enough -- Pia will be back on "Idol" tomorrow for a special cast-off reunion.

Really? Oh well, just one more thing to FF through.

I posted the band Hanson is performing Monday night during the show. From the sounds of Peta's twitter it sounds like it'll be a filler segment since the show is likely 90 minutes, and the dance troupe will dance to them. It wouldn't surprise me if one of the couples winds up dancing to one of their songs, and if that couple happened to be Chelsea and Mark (they're doing the quickstep, and there's a lot of Hanson songs that DWTS producers would say qualify as a quickstep song). Especially if they want to break the rules. I could see these two getting a former boy band or Spice Girls song, something to relate to their "youth". Re-watching some of the dances from Monday, the next time Chelsea/Mark say the reason they takes risks, break the rules, and do the choreography they do is to be fresh and young, I want to point to Romeo and the other Chelsie. They danced a wonderful, traditional foxtrot to Frank Sinatra and I think did a fantastic job without throwing in gimmicks or crazy costumes. I really hope the show isn't aiming for a Mark win, but I guess they'll want a Disney star to win sometime.

+ Reply to Thread