+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Kane & Mark Ballas - Season 12

FORT Fogey

Re: Chelsea Kane & Mark Ballas - Season 12

I think they are all encouraged to push the love connection when the camera is on them. Good buzz. Who is this woman? And does she have enough of a fan base to keep her in, no matter how good she is?

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Mark does a lot of things when he knows there's a camera on him.

If I were Chelsea, I wouldn't be falling for Mark anytime soon. I'd still be ticked off at him for selling me out and nearly getting me eliminated by choreographing a dance that he knew the judges wouldn't like.
    It was the pro Chelsea he kissed on the nose.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

She might not, but Mark probably does. I really think she comes across as a bit of a phony. I was willing to give her a chance, but her personality is just not for me. I'm over the cutesy Disney stars and showmances. Last night The Insider did a recap of the top 10 DWTS hook ups. Some didn't make sense, like Jewel/Ty, who were already married when they did the show (or in Jewel's case tried to do the show), and Chuck/Julianne who were dating at the time during season 8. The other ones they mentioned were Drew/Cheryl, Apolo/Julianne, Helio/Julianne, Erin/Maks, Shannon/Derek, and Sabrina/Mark. I think only 2 of those were ever confirmed. Julianne was engaged at the time she was paired with Apolo, Helio was either married or engaged, Drew was married and a father to be, and who knows with Erin/Maks.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    She might not, but Mark probably does. I really think she comes across as a bit of a phony. I was willing to give her a chance, but her personality is just not for me. I'm over the cutesy Disney stars and showmances. Last night The Insider did a recap of the top 10 DWTS hook ups. Some didn't make sense, like Jewel/Ty, who were already married when they did the show (or in Jewel's case tried to do the show), and Chuck/Julianne who were dating at the time during season 8. The other ones they mentioned were Drew/Cheryl, Apolo/Julianne, Helio/Julianne, Erin/Maks, Shannon/Derek, and Sabrina/Mark. I think only 2 of those were ever confirmed. Julianne was engaged at the time she was paired with Apolo, Helio was either married or engaged, Drew was married and a father to be, and who knows with Erin/Maks.
    I saw that too. Julliane is on a career path to promote her singing career and her "boyfriends" are part of the package to keep her in the media; probably works for both of them. Nothing wrong with that. In fact, good for her publicist for working this diligently.

It is too bad that Ryan got caught up in this same scene. Come on. We all know he is gay and it is disappointing that he feels he has to hide that to continue in his well earned success.

Back to Chelsey. I found it interesting that she is more attractive with her short bob than in a long wig. Her face is not beautiful so the bob suits her well. Some hair styles require a classic face and dainty nose.

I dont think she will make it to the end no matter how well she does. Has anyone heard of her? A fan base is huge in this show.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    It was the pro Chelsea he kissed on the nose.
    Ah. Had my Chelsie/Chelsea mixed up, but I stand by both my points anyway.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln

I said she reminded me of Cameron Diaz as well. They have very similar mannerisms among other things.

Well, this answers one question I had about the guy she is dating now.

'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Chelsea Kane gets cozy with 'handsome' Stephen Colletti

So much for Mark Ballas!

Though the pro dancer's intense chemistry with "Dancing with the Stars" partner Chelsea Kane has some wondering if they're more than just co-stars, the actress is actually getting close to someone else outside the ballroom.

Kane, 22, has been spending her free time with former reality star Stephen Colletti, 24.

Colletti, who parlayed his appearances on "Laguna Beach" into a regular role on the CW drama "One Tree Hill," was seen getting cozy with the Disney starlet at a "DWTS" event on March 21.

According to a RadarOnline.com source, the pair shared a "kiss at least three times" at the post-premiere party.

"They were being really lovey-dovey," the witness claimed. "You could tell he was just so proud of her."

And the two aren't hiding their appreciation for one another on Twitter, either.

"@ChelseaKane dances her little/big heart out tonight and her hard work will show," Colletti tweeted March 28. "Vote for those beats."

LOOK BACK AT THE 'LAGUNA BEACH' SPIN-OFF, 'THE HILLS'

The day before, the two attended a Girl Talk concert together, Kane wrote on Twitter. And on March 25, she found herself getting a little surprise from the actor for her "appliance-less" apartment.

"Opened my door to a handsome @Stephencolletti standing there with a brand new microwave. #thelittlethings," she tweeted.

Colletti, who spent the past week in the Florida Everglades where he is working on a nature-focused reality pilot with his "OTH" co-star James Lafferty, has previously dated his childhood friend Lauren Conrad, as well as actress Hayden Panettiere.

Kane's ex, singer Brian Dales, was a focal point of Monday's "DWTS," when the competitor chose to dance to The Summer Set song, "Chelsea," which Dales wrote for her a few years ago.
    Dancing with the Stars contestant Chelsea Kane gets cozy with handsome Stephen Colletti
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I'm over the cutesy Disney stars and showmances.
    LOL! It seems we'll have to put up with them as long as the show is on the air because ABC likes to promote their own. I for one watched last night and again, can any of these Disney starlets actually sing? They all just scream into the microphone! Our high school just did their musical. The kids changed the lyrics to one of the songs to make it more current. One of new lyrics, which actually got a big laugh, was about "Disney starlets who think they can sing and dance"!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Not sure what I think about Chelsea's personality. Dancing looks to have potential. I think Mark is purposefully keeping her out of the #1 position so she can suddenly burst on the scene at the end of the season and no one will complain that she has too much experience.

During recent dance I kept thinking "we need a thread to nominate top 10 contestant abs."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick View Post
    Not sure what I think about Chelsea's personality. Dancing looks to have potential. I think Mark is purposefully keeping her out of the #1 position so she can suddenly burst on the scene at the end of the season and no one will complain that she has too much experience.

During recent dance I kept thinking "we need a thread to nominate top 10 contestant abs."
    She already looks like she has experience, so if that's his thinking, I don't think it'll work I wouldn't be surprised if the judges are holding back on their praise for some of these couples, these two included, to try and play up the even playing field angle. Then mid season they'll be the ones who burst with praise. I don't know if I see the producers wanting a Chelsea/Mark win, but Mark has a die hard fanbase, and with Derek gone, I'm sure it got even bigger. I've been catching up with some videos on Youtube, and I noticed one of the people posting the videos threatened to take down Chelsea/Mark's videos because apparently their fans were giving high dislikes to all the other couples vids. I don't like either of their attitudes, I don't like Mark's dancing or choreography (and outdancing his partner), his entitled attitude, and I really hope they're out before the finals. If not, hopefully they get lowballed to prevent them from winning. It's almost a given if Derek or Mark makes the finals they win. Anytime they have they always do, except last season when they both made it.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I thought they were underscored once again.
    And why are they always up first or second?
    Doesn't seem at all fair.
    Maybe they go early so all the Disney Fans can cast all of their votes for Chelsea and Mark before they finish their homework and go to bed.

+ Reply to Thread