+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Hines Ward & Kym Johnson - Season 12

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Hines Ward & Kym Johnson - Season 12

I just love this man to death!!! I love the way he moves.

With his round, shaved head....his round face....his pretty skin color....he looks like the prototype upon which a lot of Buddha statues were made!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

I like that every time they dance I have the biggest smile on my face, I truely enjoy watching Hines and Kym!

These two are so adorable together! I love them! The samba was so fun to watch

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

It really wasn't necessary for anyone to try to make me like Hines Ward anymore than I already did, but the man is getting to the point where he is just about perfect!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

For anyone who still isn't sure that Hines Ward is an awesome guy!

Ward receives Art Rooney Award
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I am so happy that Kym was also in attendance! What a great way to welcome her to the 'Burg! Hines has been showing her the city, I hope it gives her another perspective on the "Steeler Nation".

They are such a fun pair! He's doing a great job. I'm glad Kym has another good partner.

Hines will have the big guns there to support him this Monday night. James Harrison, James Farrior and Max Starks will be in the audience. I think it is terrific that his teammates are being so supportive!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I loved the judges towel tribute after the encore dance this past week. I was hoping Kirstie/Maks would have gotten the encore after their fall Monday night, but was perfectly happy to see Hines/Kym again. They just compliment each other so well. I don't know how the producers managed to get so many duos that bring out the best in each other this season, but these two are just so much fun to watch. I can't wait each week to see what they come up with. I'm really excited to them paso this coming week. Kym's put together some really good paso doble routines in the past, and given Hines's ability already I'm sure it'll be something. I wouldn't mind if they got the first 10s of the season. I've always liked Kym, and am glad she's got a partner that can take her far again, possibly another win!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I loved the judges towel tribute after the encore dance this past week. I was hoping Kirstie/Maks would have gotten the encore after their fall Monday night, but was perfectly happy to see Hines/Kym again. They just compliment each other so well. I don't know how the producers managed to get so many duos that bring out the best in each other this season, but these two are just so much fun to watch. I can't wait each week to see what they come up with. I'm really excited to them paso this coming week. Kym's put together some really good paso doble routines in the past, and given Hines's ability already I'm sure it'll be something. I wouldn't mind if they got the first 10s of the season. I've always liked Kym, and am glad she's got a partner that can take her far again, possibly another win!
    I am not surprised that Kim and Hines got the encore. Usually the encore goes to a couple who has danced well. While we would have liked to have seen Maks and Kirstie have had another shot at trying their dance again, it is likely that many others would have been wondering why a couple who fell got to dance again instead of a couple who were so entertaining.
    I think perhaps TPTB weren't quite ready to break with tradition?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

+ Reply to Thread