+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 12

FORT Fogey

Re: Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 12

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I'm all for bringing Gilles back, too. I loved him and as a replacement for Brooke, I think'd he be great if he wanted to do it. I'm just saying he's not a dance pro, so he couldn't teach or choreograph. Of course, he could just stand there and smile at us, which still would be better than Brooke, Carrie Ann or Bruno.
    No kidding. They could get rid of the new dance troupe and just have Gilles stand there and smile.

I was upset Maks did not win his first mirror ball trophy. I came to appreciate the wonderful partnership Kirstie and he shared this season. Even if they were a long shot to win I will miss seeing them dance every week.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

The three couples were on Today this morning....I tuned in late so I don't know if it was live, but I guess it must be. I was thinking that the trip overnight from LA to Ny must would be really tiring. I wonder if K. has a foot injury. I noticed that she did dance barefoot in the finale and she also was barefoot this morning. Additionally, they cut their dance very short.

I do have to comment that she really needs to cut that hair. If not that it is not attractive on her aging face, but that it is always a mess. I would imagine that the hairstylists for the show must try to do something with it, but apparently with little success. The best look was the braids in the top of her hair during the finale. That at least kept the hair from falling in her face. It is interesting how she would cling to that hair style ( if it even can said to be a style), even when it does nothing for her.

FORT Fogey

I agree it is time for Kirstie to lose the extentions and have her very thick, beautiful hair cut in a shoulder length style. She is too old to pull off the long messed up look. Perhaps she will do this when viewing this show once she gets home. She will be her own best critic on this. She will see.

I don't mind her hair but I think she uses it to "hide" behind. I think it's more of an emotional issue than a style one. If she ever truly feels confident, I think she'll get a makeover. Big ((hug)) for Kirstie and Maks. They made the season for me and I wish she would have won for herself and for Maks
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I was upset Maks did not win his first mirror ball trophy. I came to appreciate the wonderful partnership Kirstie and he shared this season. Even if they were a long shot to win I will miss seeing them dance every week.
    I was so hoping for a K/M win – taking F2 spot away from Mark is my solace.

Although Mark dancing with Bristol = F3, Mark dancing with Chelsea = F3, just seems wrong. Poor Chels. She really deserved better than Mark.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Congratulations to Kirstie and Maks! They were my favorite from the start and the best groweth of any dancers on that show IMO. What an inspiration.
    I heard Kirstie has a new tv show as a result of DWTS. Any info on it?

Did anyone notice what an odd look Kirstie had on her face before they announced the winner last night? I know she was anxious, but she had this odd look that I just could never figure out. Check it out and see if you can tell what it was. It cracked me up. LOL

thank you to Kirstie and Maks for the joy they have brought us this season.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I agree it is time for Kirstie to lose the extentions and have her very thick, beautiful hair cut in a shoulder length style. She is too old to pull off the long messed up look. Perhaps she will do this when viewing this show once she gets home. She will be her own best critic on this. She will see.
    I think it works for her. Not everyone likes a conservative look - I certainly don't (Chelsea's hair - belongs on a middle-aged office drone).
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I hope so, it doesnt suit her at all.I think this is her security blanket though, so having the extensions taken out? I doubt it.

+ Reply to Thread