+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 12

Re: Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 12

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Yeah, but she lost a bit of that love, on my part, when they started shooehorning the Travolta family in on multiple episodes, talking in Scientology "code words". They came up with the whole "winning"/"is a winner" thing long before Charlie Sheen.
    I'm so NOT a fan of Scientology, but Kirstie has been friends with the Travolta's for many many years and he is famous for his dance roles... so him being the Dance Doctor was fitting and pretty funny too I won't hold it against her.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

Kirstie and Maks on Leno last night were hilarious. They are really cute together. Never knew Maks could smile that big, either. She looked gorgeous in a black dress and heels. She is just so funny and real about the show and life in general. I'd love to hang out with her, it'd be a blast. She has no problem poking fun at herself and seems not to have a huge ego.

FORT Regular

Hey guys, please tell me one thing.

are Maks and Kirstie romantically involved with each other? They seem so close and can't seem resist each other.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pasodoble View Post
    Hey guys, please tell me one thing.

are Maks and Kirstie romantically involved with each other? They seem so close and can't seem resist each other.
    They are just friends as far as anyone knows and I believe that. She is older than Maks' mother.

FORT Regular

Hmm okay fine but why do they keep slobbering each other? I do find that a little offensive and cringeworthy considering she is 3 decades older than Maks.

but on a side note, I see Maks in a different light now as he started growing on me lately. I no longer despise him like I did before.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pasodoble View Post
    Hmm okay fine but why do they keep slobbering each other? I do find that a little offensive and cringeworthy considering she is 3 decades older than Maks.

but on a side note, I see Maks in a different light now as he started growing on me lately. I no longer despise him like I did before.
    She has a good sense of humor and is having fun. Not cringeworthy to me. I love their relationship.

I think Kirstie and Maks are great together too. I didn't expect to like her at all but she comes across as self deprecating and fun. They'll probably take 3rd or 2nd place but I'm glad they made it to the finale and Kirstie has put in a great effort to make it there which is pretty inspiring considering that she's not young and wasn't in great shape just a few months ago.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

I'm rooting for ya Kirstie!!! Here's hoping you beat out Mark for F2!!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Whatever the outcome, Kirstie and Maks you were a joy to watch as a couple all season. KUDOS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608 View Post
    Whatever the outcome, Kirstie and Maks you were a joy to watch as a couple all season. KUDOS!!!!!!

I agree (But I'm with Anders and just hope she can beat the troll out of the F2 - that would be SO awesome)!!!

+ Reply to Thread