+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 12

Re: Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 12

I have to agree, Kirsty was one of the most beautiful and memorable women I had ever seen when I was younger I remember seeing her in North and South. Wow, what a face! Then on Cheers she was also so beautiful. She still has her face while so many people don't look a thing like they used to when they get older ~she still looks a lot the same plus a few lbs. I know that weight has been so hard on her. It is for anyone that knows that people expect them to be beautiful and not let that happen but pounds are no respecter of persons and I know it has been hard for her. Sometimes people think with money you should be able to cure the problem but I have known people with a great deal of money, trainers, private this and that and they still couldn't lose the weight. It's just something that is a struggle. If you're addicted to most anything else most people either can't tell or they have made it into a disease but if you eat it shows and people do not forgive. It's one addiction that people can't seem to have any sympathy for for some reason.
    I am glad that she is having this chance to show that she is still beautiful even with a couple of extra stone. I wish she wouldn't self depricate as you know she does it to head off mean comments from others to show, yes, I KNOW how much I weigh I don't need you to point that out.

As far as Kendra goes, poor Kendra has a chip on her shoulder and that's too bad, it makes life a lot harder when you think the world is against you and only you.

Great remarks about Kirstie. I agree.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Kirstie, I think is winning fans with her attitude, Kendra on the other hand is losing fans with her attitude.

Check out the article mentioned in both the media and Kendra's thread. You see more of her in this interview.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    great pic of Maks and Kirstie they both have a closed fist.....wonder what that means in "body language"? hmmmmm
    I thought they were just hamming it up. Looking tough, clenching fists like they weren't going to let any shoe get the best of them.

I didn't take it as anything more than that.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Check out the article mentioned in both the media and Kendra's thread. You see more of her in this interview.

Do you mean that Kendra comes off differently in interviews then she does on the actual show?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I thought they were just hamming it up. Looking tough, clenching fists like they weren't going to let any shoe get the best of them.

I didn't take it as anything more than that.
    a closed fist doesn't necessarily mean anger, or anything like that... I think it means more that a person is feeling defensive, or guarded about something. I can see Kirstie feeling like that in general but Maks?? just thought it was strange that they both had a closed fist
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

Third time is a charm right? Next week's dance will go off without a hitch...here's hoping anyway! lol

I agree... I'm enjoying watching Maks and Kirstie together as much as I loved watching Maks and Erin together, they have an amazing chemistry... not the same kind of chemistry... but it's there nonetheless
    Am I alone in thinking there might be a little of the "same kind of chemistry"? I see hints of it here and there. shoepie described the chemistry as "palpable"... I agree, but think there's some sexiness in that chemistry. Methinks Maks might have a teeny crush on this woman who's got 30 or so years on him. Hey, it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Ti11ie View Post
    Am I alone in thinking there might be a little of the "same kind of chemistry"? I see hints of it here and there. shoepie described the chemistry as "palpable"... I agree, but think there's some sexiness in that chemistry. Methinks Maks might have a teeny crush on this woman who's got 30 or so years on him. Hey, it happens.

ya never know he turned 31 in January and she turned 60 in January - so they could have a May/October thing going on
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

ya never know he turned 31 in January and she turned 60 in January - so they could have a May/October thing going on
    And one of those hints was on the results show last night when they showed the replay and he asked, "Can I kiss you?" at the end. I mean, she planted one on him at the end of an earlier dance, and he said it was a surprise to him. Seems like he wanted to recreate that moment... Or maybe they actually planned it this time, but he asked anyway because he knew she was thrown off by losing her shoe. Who knows. I just know that I love watching these two.

+ Reply to Thread