+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mike Catherwood & Lacey Schwimmer - Season 12

Mike Catherwood & Lacey Schwimmer - Season 12

Mike Catherwood

"Loveline's Lover Boy"

Pro: Lacey Schwimmer

Born and raised in Los Angeles, Mike Catherwood (aka "Psycho Mike") has an eclectic background from the city that made him the person he is today. Michael is a mixed-race Hispanic who immersed himself in the L.A. punk and hard rock scene as early as he can remember. He headed east to study theatre at Rutgers University, where he enjoyed the emerging Jersey punk scene.

After finishing school, Mike returned to L.A. to become a member of the top-rated Kevin & Bean Morning Show on KROQ-FM. Known to listeners as "Psycho Mike," he has developed many of the show's most well-known characters and segments. His often-controversial music has garnered him worldwide notice and acclaim.

In addition to the Kevin & Bean Show, Mike is the co-host of Loveline Radio with Dr. Drew Pinsky and has guest-hosted on E! Entertainment's The Daily 10 and most recently on Live with Regis & Kelly. Mike has also done numerous successful voiceover and commercial campaigns for such clients as Major League Baseball, TNT, Discovery Channel and AT&T.

You won't hear many punk songs on Dancing With The Stars, but we're thinking a guy like "Psycho Mike" will make the most of anything thrown his way!

Cast Bios - ABC.com

Meet the Cast video - ABC.com

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Re: Mike Catherwood & Lacey Schwimmer - Season 12

OMG - the penny just dropped and I realized who this guy is! Before I moved to San Diego, I used to listen religiously to Kevin & Bean and "Psycho Mike" was hysterically funny. Can't wait to see him in action!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Never heard of this guy at all, but he is pretty cute.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Just saw them on ET.. wow he's pretty HOT!!!

Good, one more reason to watch this year.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I don't know how much stock to put in day 1 rehearsals, but hopefully some of the footage isn't what's going to happen. Or maybe I'm the only one tired of gimmicks and hamming it up instead of the actual dancing

I've never heard of Mike before, but from what I've seen I don't really care for him. From their first rehearsal he definitely has his work cut out for him. He looks to be the bottom of the pack in terms of ability. I view him being another Adam Carolla, except maybe getting booted sooner than 4th. If that routine in their rehearsal is going to be what we see next Monday, I think Len will hate it.

I did not think Mike was that bad. He should not have been the lowest scoring contestant last night. I do not see him lasting long though.

Is that a new style to have your roots showing like Lacey has now?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I thought he acted like a buffoon last night. His jokes were awkward and just plain dumb. But it's what I'd expect from a morning shock jock...

I hope he goes this week. Wendy Williams has all her fans organized, hopefully there isn't a cult Mike following out there.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I thought he acted like a buffoon last night. His jokes were awkward and just plain dumb. But it's what I'd expect from a morning shock jock...

I hope he goes this week. Wendy Williams has all her fans organized, hopefully there isn't a cult Mike following out there.

I had never seen what Mike looked like before last night and I listen to Loveline. How sad is that?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post

I wouldn't be surprised if he got through next week. Don't ask me why I think that, but it always seems the one most obvious to go first doesn't. I'm thinking it'll be the other one most obvious to go first, Wendy (I only give her a slight chance because more people have probably heard of her).

Mike's humor reminds me of Adam Carolla and Jeffrey Ross. It's going to be unfunny to the majority and make him look like a jerk (sorry, didn't think the Cold War joke was the least bit funny), and add that to the fact he can't dance. He has no hope, and I do hope after last night he's gone quick.

I can't agree more about Lacey's hair. Looks like she stopped halfway through a dye job.

My pick for the first ouster. He should go based on both personality and lack of dance ability.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast