+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Romeo & Chelsie Hightower - Season 12

FORT Fanatic

Re: Romeo & Chelsie Hightower - Season 12

I have found Romeo to be such a sweet surprise. He started off in my mind as a cocky kid, but somewhere along the way he stole my heart. His dancing and maturity improved each week. He has a sweetness to him that is so endearing. To me he is the epitome of what I thought DWTS is about...someone who comes in with a bit of ability and through hard work and good coaching blossoms. Kudos to Chelsie and Romeo for a great season. He has handled himself with grace, humility and class!

PS I also get a kick out of his plugs.

ON GMA, he said he was never a good dancer and this has helped him learn so much. That he did not even go to his prom because of his fear of dancing.

Romeo said that he and Chelise are not done dancing yet and then Chelsie said they will open up a dance studio and he said yeh so not sure if she was joking or not.

Anyway the interview is up for anyone that wants to see it.

So long Romeo & Chelsie. If it was dance competition you might have won.

My theory is that we can predict the level of fan support based on the number of comments posted for each couple in this forum. Romeo & Chelsie had the least number of posts of the final 5, which appears to mirror their lack of fan support.

IDK - Jake and Kate had the largest number of pages in their threads - as did Bristol and now it's Kirstie. Not so much the amount, but the content. Kirstie's is all about her size and how she looks, I rarely see a post about how she's dancing.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Go Chelsie Kaye!

My sister was lucky enough to go to Cali last week and go to a taping of DWTS. Afterward, they went to a club with Chelsie and Mark (ick!) where Mark was performing. He invited her up on stage. Here is a link to that performance if anyone wants to see how far her talent extends!
    YouTube - Chelsie Singing

That was nice! She has a nice voice for a novice. Mark was even tolerable on stage. He didn't even try to upstage her once! Maybe he was tired...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    That was nice! She has a nice voice for a novice. Mark was even tolerable on stage. He didn't even try to upstage her once! Maybe he was tired...
    probably just didn't realize that there was a camera on him otherwise he's have broken out into a loud guitar solo
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Newbie

I'm going to miss Team RomeTower tonight but I am looking forward to seeing Chelsie dance on tomorrow's results show and to her and Romeo dancing at the finale.

Thanks so much for sharing this link - I follow Chelsie on twitter (she can be funny as hell but also very profound) and the new Marksie (Chelsie and Mark Ballas) shippers/fangurls were tweeting and retweeting and gushing all over it. Chelsie sounds really good - and I hope her singing will help her with future goals and aspirations in the entertainment industry.

Did you sister meet Pia Toscano? I read she and Casey Abrams, from Season 10 of American Idol, were at the Mint show with Mark. Casey was also at the DWTS taping.

Chelsie might get a laugh out of knowing that all those new fan twitter pages created for her this season are all run by new Marksie shippers. They really got the call out for the package deal of her and Mark for Design a Dance. I hope Chelsie gets DAD but not Mark or if Mark does, Lacey dances with him. It'll be a fight who out-mugs the other, though I love Lacey.
    Last edited by hunter123; 05-16-2011 at 05:55 PM. Reason: change word

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by hunter123 View Post
    I'm going to miss Team RomeTower tonight but I am looking forward to seeing Chelsie dance on tomorrow's results show and to her and Romeo dancing at the finale.

Thanks so much for sharing this link - I follow Chelsie on twitter (she can be funny as hell but also very profound) and the new Marksie (Chelsie and Mark Ballas) shippers/fangurls were tweeting and retweeting and gushing all over it. Chelsie sounds really good - and I hope her singing will help her with future goals and aspirations in the entertainment industry.

Did you sister meet Pia Toscano? I read she and Casey Abrams, from Season 10 of American Idol, were at the Mint show with Mark. Casey was also at the DWTS taping.

Chelsie might get a laugh out of knowing that all those new fan twitter pages created for her this season are all run by new Marksie shippers. They really got the call out for the package deal of her and Mark for Design a Dance. I hope Chelsie gets DAD but not Mark or if Mark does, Lacey dances with him. It'll be a fight who out-mugs the other, though I love Lacey.
    Many fans of Mark and Chelsea (Kane) are so anti-Pia it's funny in how pathetic it is Don't get me wrong, I'm a sap for romance, and was totally onboard with the Erin/Maks showmance during season 10. But not to the point I'm wishing anyone that comes near them disappears and thinking that they're so perfect together (until next season anyway). I bet Mark wins DAD, as for the girl I'm thinking Chelsie, Cheryl, or Lacey. And I haven't been following AI too closely this season, but just to fuel dating rumors (probably untrue), I read Haley didn't like Pia for stealing another contestant away from her, so she hooked up with Casey, and now Casey's seen out with Pia. Just interesting how rumors and romances can swirl on these shows Who needs soap operas.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567