+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Wendy Williams & Tony Dovolani - Season 12

Re: Wendy Williams & Tony Dovolani - Season 12

Someone asked Tony about that rumor on Twitter, and he said it wasn't true. Thank goodness, I wouldn't enjoy the show nearly as ,uch without him!

He really does seem to get the short end of the stick when it comes to partners. I'd love to see him get another partner who is/becomes a great dancer (and one who has a large fanbase).

When Wendy was dancing last night and she looked like a statute, I thought about this photo that came out yesterday of her feet. Man, if my feet looked like that, I would be at a hospital! LOL

I used to like Wendy on her talk show, but seeing her on DWTS has ruined it for me. I really don't care for her at all. What happened to her?

Wendy Williams' BUSTED Feet Photo -- Dancing with the Scars | TMZ.com

Is that a result of dancing or is that how her feet always are?
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I still like Wendy from her talk show, but brother, if Wendy had a twin, I'd be convinced this was her doing the show. It doesn't reflect the Wendy at all that I was expecting or that got all those Soup-worthy moments. And I tend to think she isn't too self aware about her progress. I swear she could completely freeze as soon as the music started, and once it'd stop she'd ask how she did. Poor Tony. I really hope they're gone tonight. I had high hopes for at least a fun duo, but I'm not even getting that. It'll be worse losing someone better, and more painful with each passing week watching Tony drag her across the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    Is that a result of dancing or is that how her feet always are?

There were some pretty cruel comments below the photo. Seriously, I saw Kelly Osborne's feet when she was on and they looked similar. I can't imagine how painful it is. Her right foot is so swollen and then it has some knot on it the size of a walnut!

I know they are allowed to wear lower heels because I have seen others wear them. You don't have to wear the super high ones. That's just crazy IMO.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDovolaniFan View Post
    Someone asked Tony about that rumor on Twitter, and he said it wasn't true. Thank goodness, I wouldn't enjoy the show nearly as ,uch without him!

He really does seem to get the short end of the stick when it comes to partners. I'd love to see him get another partner who is/becomes a great dancer (and one who has a large fanbase).
    I forgot to comment on this but glad Tony cleared it up. I'll hate when this era of DWTS comes to an end with the current group of pros we have and they move in a new group. I doubt it'll be the same show after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    There were some pretty cruel comments below the photo. Seriously, I saw Kelly Osborne's feet when she was on and they looked similar. I can't imagine how painful it is. Her right foot is so swollen and then it has some knot on it the size of a walnut!

I know they are allowed to wear lower heels because I have seen others wear them. You don't have to wear the super high ones. That's just crazy IMO.

I feel the comments were mean and nothing against Wendy, but what did she expect people to say when you tweet your feet looking like that? Maybe she wanted some sympathy votes, but she should not have walked her way through most of her dances she performed this season.

I agree that Wendy was nothing like she is on her daily talk show. It was almost odd and somewhat strange seeing the vivacious person I have come to enjoy act nothing like that on Prime Time TV.

She has been begging for the chance to be a contestant on DWTS for I don't know how long. They finally ask her to be on the show and give her a pro who is considered by most to be a fan favorite and this is how it turned out?

It was her time to go though. I can't argue with that.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

One her show, she has said that she and Tony are practicing 5 hours/day, everyday. Kind of sad to think that her dancing was as good as it got with all of those hours. Tony came to New Jersey to practice with her. She's also flying back and forth across the country every week, which would also attribute to the massive swelling. She says that her whole body is swelling, which would not surprise me. She always wears ridiculous stillettos on her show, but decided to forego those for flat boots and house slippers. She said that her feet are normally size 11, but that she thinks that, at this point, they are probably 13s. I've never seen her wear stillettos on the show, probably because she is so tall, anyway; she is 5' 11", and wouldn't want to tower over her partner. Her heels on the final dance were really low and grandma-ish. It was very sad looking. When she danced her final competitive dance, she looked like a dead-woman walking. She definitely had the look of somebody who had given up.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Have you ever wondered how well you would do if in their place? If I had a great teacher, like they have and if we practiced 5 hours per day, I think I would do pretty well.

I have good rhythm and timing. My coordination is fair. I have loved to dance my entire life and have been told by most people that I am a good dancer, but that's to party music, not ballroom. I wonder if I would soar or flop. I think about that when I see how some of the contestants do so well and others just don't. Even some that you would think are naturals, just aren't.

FORT Fogey

Some people cannot be taught to dance. There has to be latent ability. I can dance but I could never be taught to sing, ever. You cannot teach me calculus but I can paint you a picture. But I cannot teach you to paint, unless you have artistic ability. Wendy should stick to heating those Slim Jims on her lighter and pray The Soup doesn't tire of making fun of her. We all find our way.

+ Reply to Thread