+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Wendy Williams & Tony Dovolani - Season 12

Re: Wendy Williams & Tony Dovolani - Season 12

Quote Originally Posted by dwtsaddict View Post
    I can't blame her after last season. LOL!

Btw, Audrina's now ex BF wrote on twitter that she cheated...he didn't say with who. And guess what.... Tony and Audrina are now following each other on twitter, but his wife has dropped her.

I didn't think Wendy's dancing was bad... just her presentation was missing ( for lack of better words.)

This is interesting and the type of thing I would notice. Even though I don't think there is anything to worry about you never know.

Tony seems like a devoted husband and father.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    This is interesting and the type of thing I would notice. Even though I don't think there is anything to worry about you never know.

Every season there's rumors of hook ups and some pro/celeb cheating with their respective partner (Cheryl endured a good year or so of being linked to Drew, even though he was married, and that being the result of her break up with Matthew Lawrence). Now Lacey's apparently jumped on the showmance bandwagon because reports are spreading about how "steamy" the rehearsals are with Mike, that they have a connection, there's an attraction, and that he and his girlfriend are on the rocks (I believe all of those comments coming directly from Lacey). I thought she had a boyfriend, too, but hey, if it gets you votes, and your dancing/personality/fan base won't...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Every season there's rumors of hook ups and some pro/celeb cheating with their respective partner (Cheryl endured a good year or so of being linked to Drew, even though he was married, and that being the result of her break up with Matthew Lawrence). Now Lacey's apparently jumped on the showmance bandwagon because reports are spreading about how "steamy" the rehearsals are with Mike, that they have a connection, there's an attraction, and that he and his girlfriend are on the rocks (I believe all of those comments coming directly from Lacey). I thought she had a boyfriend, too, but hey, if it gets you votes, and your dancing/personality/fan base won't...
    Lacey is single now. I don't know what happened to he BF.

Who is John Galt?

Terrible, terrible performance. Sorry, Wendy, you have no coordination. She is a big, beautiful woman with a gorgeous body and pretty face, but . . she CANNOT dance and I doubt she'll get better. She should have scored the lowest. I think the pretty radio guy, Mike, danced better and should have scored higher. She should be the first one gone IMO.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by aname2 View Post
    Terrible, terrible performance. Sorry, Wendy, you have no coordination. She is a big, beautiful woman with a gorgeous body and pretty face, but . . she CANNOT dance and I doubt she'll get better. She should have scored the lowest. I think the pretty radio guy, Mike, danced better and should have scored higher. She should be the first one gone IMO.
    I don't think Mike danced much better, and while there was only one point seperating him and Wendy at the end, I was surprised she wasn't at the bottom. I guess it can be chalked up to the different dance styles and the two different approaches to choreography I wish Wendy would bring her personality to the floor. At least go out on a high, funny note. I read she said on her show that seeing the rehearsal footage made her nervous before the dance. Somehow I don't think that was it If Wendy's been wanting to do this show for so long, maybe she should have watched it a little closer to see tears, breakdowns, nerves, fights, showmance, walk outs, and injuries are just a few of the ways the producers piece together rehearsal packages.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I don't think Mike danced much better, and while there was only one point seperating him and Wendy at the end, I was surprised she wasn't at the bottom. I guess it can be chalked up to the different dance styles and the two different approaches to choreography I wish Wendy would bring her personality to the floor. At least go out on a high, funny note. I read she said on her show that seeing the rehearsal footage made her nervous before the dance. Somehow I don't think that was it If Wendy's been wanting to do this show for so long, maybe she should have watched it a little closer to see tears, breakdowns, nerves, fights, showmance, walk outs, and injuries are just a few of the ways the producers piece together rehearsal packages.
    THE one thing keeps coming back to my mind is that Wendy walked through most of her dance. She didn't flounce, bend her knees or twist her hips very much.
    I do think she has a strong fan base though....

What is their next dance? Do we know, yet?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    THE one thing keeps coming back to my mind is that Wendy walked through most of her dance. She didn't flounce, bend her knees or twist her hips very much.
    I do think she has a strong fan base though....

What is their next dance? Do we know, yet?
    ITA,

There was no presentation. Mike couldn't dance, Wendy didn't perform ( dancing was not bad actually.)

Like Bruno said "she was marking it." I dont' know why.

Next dance is Quickstep.

FORT Regular

Wendy Williams's photos - TGIF. Me and MY TONY @ 5hr dance rehearsal! | Plixi

Tony is taller than Wendy here. Tony is tall, however, he's not BIG.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post

He does to me too, and I didn't know there were rumors swirling last season about him and Audrina. Assuming they're not true, I hate hearing that, especially because he and his wife have 3 small children.

The hookup rumors are a staple of the show though. I remember when he danced with Sara Evans, and then her marriage broke up because of her husband's activities right in the middle of the season, Tony was actually named by her husband's legal team as a contributing factor, in what I assume was an attempt to mitigate the blame. Poor Tony for getting dragged into that one, when I'm quite sure that there was nothing going on. While there are certainly plenty of occasions when it does happen, it seems that some people just can't imagine how any two attractive people, being repeatedly in the extremely close and intimate physical quarters required to learn ballroom dancing, can resist getting romantically involved, and the press just runs with it, because they know it will be believed.

Wendy's got a lonnnnng way to go in my opinion......don't know if she can do it from what we saw this week.

I'm not a fan of Tony.........haven't been for quite some time. He's a good teacher if the partner has talent but if that's not the case, he just doesn't seem to know how to teach the partner that struggles. Seems like his 'beginner' level is waaaay too high for those with absolutely no dance experience. And on a personal, I just don't think that 'nice' personna is completely accurate. Just a feeling I have.

+ Reply to Thread