Re: Dancing with the Stars S12 (Spring): Official Cast

Here we go again!

Kendra Baskett (-reality personality) rumored to be with Louis van Amstel
    Hines Ward (token NFL player) rumored to be with Kym Johnson
    Mike Catherwood (who?)
    Wendy Williams (talk show host) with Tony Dovolani
    Chris Jericho (wrestler) with Cheryl Burke
    Kirstie Alley (actress) with my beloved Maks

Mike is likely with Lacey, since she's the only one we haven't been spoiled on. No Lorenzo, maybe next season? Chris seems fun, like everyone who knows him said he would be.

Loving Ralph, Romeo, Wendy, Kendra! Great cast, wish we had some different pros in the mix.

KENDRA!!!!!!!!!!
    Hines Ward?
    Mike Catherwood?
    Wendy Williams
    Chris Jericho
    Kirstie Alley

Who the heck is Mike Catherwood??

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac View Post
    KENDRA!!!!!!!!!!
    Hines Ward?
    Mike Catherwood?
    Wendy Williams
    Chris Jericho
    Kirstie Alley

Who the heck is Mike Catherwood??
    I had heard of Hines Ward, but he wasn't who I was picturing. I've loved all the NFL players, except for LT, so I hope (for Kym's sake) he's just as fun and can move.

Glad I'm not the only one who hasn't heard of Mike. I heard something about Loveline. Just like Kyle last season, we get one name that wasn't anywhere on the radar.

What a great group! More athletes than norma it seems. I can't wait for March.

Chris Jericho is Hot!! OMG I've never heard of him. I'm glad Kirstie is finally on - she looks pretty good. Maks will whip the reast of her into shape - lol

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Chris Jericho is Hot!! OMG I've never heard of him. I'm glad Kirstie is finally on - she looks pretty good. Maks will whip the reast of her into shape - lol
    I think Kirstie will be a lot of fun. Between knowing what I know of her, Wendy, and Kendra, along with what Chris Jericho fans have said, I think this is going to be a great, fun, non-political, non-controversial, suspensful, non-polarizing, no ringers in sight season (I hope-I'll also again add hopefully no gimmicks, no favoritism, no drama, and no showmances). I wouldn't even count anyone out that may not have a huge fanbase. Like Mike C.? He could surprise us. I think it's anyone's game right now.

I just hope the rumors of the partners are true. But DWTSGossip got the other spoilers right, so I have no reason to doubt them. Am officially on the Ralph/Romeo/Kendra/Kirstie/Wendy express. I hope Sugar Ray and Chris deliver.

So the concrete rumors in Lorenzo and Faye didn't go anywhere. Thankfully no Christine O'Donnell, either. A pretty young cast this season it looks like. Sugar Ray is the token old person.
    Last edited by karalott; 02-28-2011 at 10:03 PM.

My thoughts on new cast/rumored pairs. Then I've got to get thee to bed. I've got that work stuff in the AM.

Kendra Wilkinson/rumored with Louis: My DWTS dream team this season. I have been hoping for this pairing for months. I hope she can shake it and make Louis proud.

Kirstie Alley/rumored with Maks: I think Kirstie will be a hoot. Can't wait to see her on the dance floor. I think she'll bring some light heartedness to Maks

Wendy Williams/rumored with Tony: I don't know anything about Wendy, but I really hope she's as funny as people say. Tony is my fave, so I'm kind of bummed he has a probable non contender. Can't win em all though

Chelsea Kane/rumored with Mark: I hope they aren't the chosen ones. But, from her little perky wave, the girl seems fun. Maybe she can be entertaining

Romea/rumored with Chelsie: I'm loving this pairing too. Chelsie deserves someone with rythym who will work hard and do her teaching skills justice.

Chris Jericho/rumored with Cheryl: I still love Cheryl, though I would rather see new blood win. I think Chris might be a little out of her comfort zone, so I'm intrigued

Ralph Macchio/rumored with Karina: I like this too. I hope he can move, b/c I don't want him to be an early boot

Mike Catherwood/I guess with Lacey?: I don't know who he is, so I'm hoping they're gone early, unless he really kills it on the dance floor. But I don't know if the Kyle factor will happen twice

Sugar Ray Leonard/rumored with Anna: Love Anna, but I feel with the others, they might not last. I hope he can keep up

Hines Ward/rumored with Kym: I'm worried about this one too. Hope Kym can pull something out of him.

Petra Nemcova/rumored with Dmitry: I don't like Dmitry, but I'm interested in her story. I've seen her speak on tv, and she doesn't strike me as the type to play up her past injuries a la Jennifer Grey. We'll see.

All in all, I'm really excited for this season. No ringer types and no Derek. Can't wait!!!!

FORT Regular

re Mike C

don't know if this is the same person, but ...

E!'s The Daily 10 has been canceled by the network after four and a half years. Co-host Sal Masekela tweets the last show will be Oct. 1. Surely this has nothing to do with guest Michael Catherwood (pictured) going on the program to make prison rape jokes about Adam Lambert.

Or with Masekela himself making light of the whole situation: After the show issued its on-air apology, he tweeted (to Catherwood), "@MCatherwood thanks for putting us on the map. Imagine if you'd actually said something truly offensive."

Or, as commenter Swarm notes, that immediately following the on-air apology Catherwood tweeted, "As Warden of Recreation and Funtime, I work hard to make prison as fun as it can be for everyone. How dare you sir." (It's since been deleted.)

So yeah, looks like everyone learned something here today.

Read more: Michael Catherwood Makes Adam Lambert Prison Rape Jokes On Daily 10. E! Cancels Show / Queerty

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Here we go again!

Kendra Baskett (-reality personality) rumored to be with Louis van Amstel
    Hines Ward (token NFL player) rumored to be with Kym Johnson
    Mike Catherwood (who?)
    Wendy Williams (talk show host) with Tony Dovolani
    Chris Jericho (wrestler) with Cheryl Burke
    Kirstie Alley (actress) with my beloved Maks

Mike is likely with Lacey, since she's the only one we haven't been spoiled on. No Lorenzo, maybe next season? Chris seems fun, like everyone who knows him said he would be.

Loving Ralph, Romeo, Wendy, Kendra! Great cast, wish we had some different pros in the mix.
    Oh, here you are Kara! I was looking for you to post in the DWTS thread but it makes sense that you guys would be posting about it in the appropriate thread.

I hope Maks isn't paired with Kirstie Allie. I know it seems mean, but I only hope he's not paired with her because I don't expect her to go very far and DWTS gets very boring very quickly without Maks.

I'm looking forward to seeing Hines Ward and Sugar Ray.
    Last edited by chrisg; 02-28-2011 at 10:16 PM.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

+ Reply to Thread