+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: *Dancing With the Stars Season 12 (Spring) Spoilers & Speculation*

Re: *Dancing With the Stars Season 12 (Spring) Spoilers & Speculation*

I highly doubt the Channing tatum rumor is true. I recently saw pics of him coming out of a dr's office and he had a limp they said. He also has a thriving career, I don't think he needs dancing with the stars

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79 View Post
    Just tossing that out there just in case. I figure we're due another soap star this season or next. GH and AMC both film on the west coast, whereas OLTL is still in NYC. I know Kim posted a vague Tweet Saturday talking about being in love with the day, even though her "toes [were] numb." Probably nothing, but caught my eye. That would be fun, anyway!

Hate to burst your bubble...because I'm a huge ABC soap fan, and love when the soap actors have been on the show. But, in any case I think that may have been unrelated. Cali did have some cold weather this weekend. Also Kimberly is a very outdoorsy girl, so she just may have been enjoying some unseaonably cold Cali weather. *shrug*
    I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwatch4Chelsie View Post
    That's a definite No. Chelsie's partner hasn't been rumored at all.

Dang. Well, I'll take a Channing pairing with anybody. Except maybe Lacey. I'm afraid some of her unlikeable-ness will rub off on him, and I'm not even a Lacey hater!

He'd be hot with Karina or Anna T though!

OMG you guys just found this:

In Flex We Trust » New “Dancing With the Stars” Cast Announced!! Find Out What Rapper, What Playmate and More That Will Appear!!

I have no clue how valid it is. But KENDRA AND LOUIS!!!!!!!! Ahh, my dream team! And I have no clue who Chelsea Kane is, but at least she's not Nastia Liukin.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS SEASON!

Go Chelsie Kaye!

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac View Post
    OMG you guys just found this:

In Flex We Trust » New “Dancing With the Stars” Cast Announced!! Find Out What Rapper, What Playmate and More That Will Appear!!

I have no clue how valid it is. But KENDRA AND LOUIS!!!!!!!! Ahh, my dream team! And I have no clue who Chelsea Kane is, but at least she's not Nastia Liukin.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS SEASON!
    WOW! Good find! I wonder who has so much inside info on so many couples! There is nothing on Chelsie's or Romeo's FB or twitters the connect them. Someone had to know that for sure. I can't wait to find out the rest!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

to Kendra/Louis!!! And to Mark (allegedly) not getting a ringer!!! Hopefully he doesn't get anywhere near the finals, despite Disney stars doing extremely well (but there's a first time for everything). I'm excited for Wendy/Tony, and I don't think Chris/Cheryl will get very far. At least I hope not. Sorry, I'm tired of her, and wouldn't mind her leaving early. For those that don't remember, Lil Romeo was supposed to be Ashly Costa's partner in season 2. He got injured, Master P stepped in, and all I can say is I hope Romeo is nothing like his dad. Chelsie deserves better, especially after the last 2 seasons. Am a little disappointed about the Kirstie/Maks pairing but hopefully they do better than I'm expecting. If it's true about Faye Dunaway, I guess that means Dmitry has her (assuming the above list is correct).

I think Dane Cook would be too A-list for this show. My co worker, who tries to watch with me Monday night's as we're supposed to be working, is a huge fan of his and would definitely be tuning in.

FORT Newbie

The rumors are definitely flying. Just was on ABC and they are now circulating two more pairings...

Karina & Ralph Macchio / Anna & Michael Cole

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I just saw those on DWTS Gossip. Always the day, or days, leading up the announcement more rumors and leaks come out. It gets where you don't know what's true and what isn't. I'd love to see Ralph on the show, just not so much with Karina. I have no clue who Michael Cole is I'd love to see Anna do well again this season, maybe even win. Given the list of alleged male celebs, maybe I'm completely wrong that they're aiming for a male winner. I don't think any of the ones rumored have an advantage by a landslide like most ringers/annointed ones do.

If the Lorenzo rumor is true, I'm hoping he gets Lacey. We know 2 male celebs, still unsure on who Kym, Karina, Anna, and Lacey have. And Dmitry for the guys.

I heard another rumor: the token football player, Pittsburgh Steelers Hines Ward, is rumored to be joining. So it looks like Chris and Romeo are confirmed, potentially Lorenzo, and the rest of the guys are still up in the air. Looks like we have our ladies line up. I really hope the rumor about Nastia doesn't turn out being true. We look like we could have a really fun, diverse line up, and it'll really put a dent in my season if we get a ringer that's so far ahead of the pack they're getting two 10s week 3 and the other couples are constantly being compared to them because they "set the bar" week 1. My biggest wish is that the judges actually judge fairly this season, no gushing, no favoritism. It'd be nice not to have who they want to win jammed down our throats, or seeing other couples who have potential and are really good get dinged for something stupid.
    Last edited by karalott; 02-28-2011 at 02:16 PM.

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

the only michael cole i know is the actor who was in the mod squad and there is a michael cole who announces for the wwe but with chris jericho i doubt it is him. I think it would be the guy from the mod squad.

There has to be more than six couples. That will only last a couple of weeks. I think they are leaving a few off. Those are probably the only ones they could get leak confirmed on. JMHO.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

+ Reply to Thread