+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/23 Finale Night 2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/23 Finale Night 2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

LOVED Kurt/Anna and Rick/Cheryl!!! Pure Fun-what DWTS is suppose to be about-not whining and smugness. Jennifer and Bristol suck the fun out of the show.

FORT Fogey

What is Lacey wearing?? I do give her credit for responding to Brooke's, "Can I interrupt you?" with "What if we said no?"

I don't think it's fair that they each get less time to prepare for it. It's not fair that Jennifer and Bristol especially get more time to prepare.

And yes, even if it wouldnt be my main man going first, and it was in fact Bristol, I would still think it unfair. Just to clarify!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4113017;
    Love Tom..."time to play beat that dodge "
    Did y'all catch what Tom said earlier about "hiding balls"?

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac;4113018;
    LOVED Kurt/Anna and Rick/Cheryl!!! Pure Fun-what DWTS is suppose to be about-not whining and smugness. Jennifer and Bristol suck the fun out of the show.
    Absolutely! Pure entertainment and fun . . . unlike the other energy draining stuff!

Has Len taken a blow to the head? Is he dyslexic this evening and mixed up the "6" paddle with the "9" paddle for Bristol?

Like others, I thought Bristol did okay in the beginning weeks and didn't mind that she was here. However, her entitlement attitude has really gotten on my nerves lately.

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac;4113018;
    I was pulling for Audrina, but of the pool of those left it's a shame Kyle doesn't have a bigger fan base. He is so fun to watch and DRAMA-FREE.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by moflan;4113024;
    Has Len taken a blow to the head? Is he dyslexic this evening and mixed up the "6" paddle with the "9" paddle for Bristol?

Like others, I thought Bristol did okay in the beginning weeks and didn't mind that she was here. However, her entitlement attitude has really gotten on my nerves lately.

I think the dyslexic explanation makes more sense than Len actually preferring a slow, unimpressive tango with a hold break in it to Kyle's? Anybody remember what Mario got from Len for breaking hold during his tango? I remember it was a severe enough markdown that they made darn sure not to break hold in their redemption version.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07;4113020;
    I don't think it's fair that they each get less time to prepare for it. It's not fair that Jennifer and Bristol especially get more time to prepare.

And yes, even if it wouldnt be my main man going first, and it was in fact Bristol, I would still think it unfair. Just to clarify!
    I hadn't thought of that, but good point.

Margaret and Florence back now. I really hope Corky isn't back next season.

I was waiting how long it'd be before a couple cut in on Brooke. She doesn't treat everyone equal, so I say it's deserved.

Dmitry and Damian Hope they're back next season. Changing the pro line up might add some freshness back into the show.

And again, boogate.

Another airing of the crying clip from Jennifer.

I was really looking forward to Audrina and Tony getting to dance again. What a let down that she is not there. Poor Tony, I hope he gets a contender next time if he comes back.

+ Reply to Thread