+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: 11/16 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/16 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Strange - Didn't care too much for Brandy this season - mostly because of her behavior thru the season - then when she gets voted off - she turns into a new person - very gracious and humble - total 180 IMHO - much more likeable - too bad because I do think that her previous behavior affected votes going her way.........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4108927;
    I find it amazing that Bristol's 1st dance the other night got quite high praise form the judges......... yet she is a stumble bum according to many

truly sad
    Sometimes it's important to put what the judges say and what people on boards say and look carefully with your own eyes. Compare Bristol's dancing with the others and ask yourself... is she deserving of high praise or is she a stumble bum?

That's all that matters. Look.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Bristol may have improved, at least to some, but in no way did she deserve the scores she got. Especially compared to Brandy. However, that's what they get for trying to make everything close and overscoring her all season. Next week during the finale is the redemption dance. It's not like Bristol doesn't have a ton to try and do better on, but I wonder if she'll re-do her jive, sans monkey suits. One good week doesn't make her any less of a clunker, especially since I felt she gets off easy with the closed hold ballroom dances. Even Cloris had a couple of dances that didn't make me cringe.

Well Bristol must be popular she has 21,900 friends on fb that's where all her votes are coming from. Still hoping Derek/Jennifer win because imo they are the best dancers
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fanatic

When you think about it what did Bristol do that was so wrong? The person Bristol not the hate that some feel because she is still on this show because somehow she represents some political statement...

She danced on Monday....gave it her all.....just like the other three.....

She danced to her ability. Jennifer, Kyle, and Brandi danced to their ability.....

The votes came in and Bristol won along with two others..........why is she now hated and having anything she says or does blasted all over the place and exaggerated like she some kind of monster...?

She did nothing wrong but perform her dances with skill, grace and a whole lot of improvement that people reacted favorably to......

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

*sighs* Many, many people have stated that it is nothing against Bristol... it's just her dancing sucks bad, yet she is in the final. That kind of frustrates people a wee tiny bit. They vent, trying to figure it out. End of story.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;4109165;
    *sighs* Many, many people have stated that it is nothing against Bristol... it's just her dancing sucks bad, yet she is in the final. That kind of frustrates people a wee tiny bit. They vent, trying to figure it out. End of story.
    At this point, I'm over it and don't care. The show is getting what it deserves with the backlash. Bristol's turned me off with her attitude in the last couple of weeks. I've had nothing against her until then, and though I thought her dancing left a lot to be desired, did defend her over other non dance related issues. But at this point her fans can have her, and I'll be one of the "haters that are out to destroy her" (which to me translates into people not voting for her and not buying into the hype the show created for her as being drastically improved/underdog). I don't think she should still be there, and don't see what she's done, dance worthy, that justifies saying Audrina, Kurt, Rick, and Brandy never would have won because they didn't have the fanbase. Obviously, they didn't have a fanbase that could compete. That's the way these shows go. That's not to say they wouldn't have had a huge break through and won. I don't think Kyle will win, but going back to pre-season, I wasn't expecting the kid to get to week 4. Oh well, different season, different results, and I wish at least Audrina, Kurt, and Brandy could have been on a post-Bristol season. Unless they give the 3 judges more power in controlling the outcome, I think those will be better. I can hope.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4109173;
    At this point, I'm over it and don't care. The show is getting what it deserves with the backlash. Bristol's turned me off with her attitude in the last couple of weeks. I've had nothing against her until then, and though I thought her dancing left a lot to be desired, did defend her over other non dance related issues. But at this point her fans can have her, and I'll be one of the "haters that are out to destroy her" (which to me translates into people not voting for her and not buying into the hype the show created for her as being drastically improved/underdog). I don't think she should still be there, and don't see what she's done, dance worthy, that justifies saying Audrina, Kurt, Rick, and Brandy never would have won because they didn't have the fanbase. Obviously, they didn't have a fanbase that could compete. That's the way these shows go. That's not to say they wouldn't have had a huge break through and won. I don't think Kyle will win, but going back to pre-season, I wasn't expecting the kid to get to week 4. Oh well, different season, different results, and I wish at least Audrina, Kurt, and Brandy could have been on a post-Bristol season. Unless they give the 3 judges more power in controlling the outcome, I think those will be better. I can hope.
    kara, check out the press release that I posted in the Media thread. Like last season, the judges will rank the re-do favorite dance, and then there will be a cha-cha insta-dance which I assume will be judged not ranked. From the release, it does not appear that they will eliminate one couple after the ranked dance. If the show wants someone other than Bristol to win, this method is the only way that I can see them actually justifying her loss.

Gooooooo, Kyle!

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4109175;
    kara, check out the press release that I posted in the Media thread. Like last season, the judges will rank the re-do favorite dance, and then there will be a cha-cha insta-dance which I assume will be judged not ranked. From the release, it does not appear that they will eliminate one couple after the ranked dance. If the show wants someone other than Bristol to win, this method is the only way that I can see them actually justifying her loss.

Gooooooo, Kyle!
    Well since the judges will get the last say then Derek better start dusting off his shelf for that 3rd mirror ball
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;4109145;
    Sometimes it's important to put what the judges say and what people on boards say and look carefully with your own eyes. Compare Bristol's dancing with the others and ask yourself... is she deserving of high praise or is she a stumble bum?

That's all that matters. Look.
    OO - I did look and was really pleased - and a bit surprised - at her improvement and their iterpretation of the music they danced to - I really enjoyed her performance on monday night - she has come a looooooong way IMHO
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

+ Reply to Thread