+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/16 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/16 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;4107289;
    Yes, yes, it did. I recoiled in horror when he said it.
    Thank God if he does. They did him dirty multiple times.

He's got a booming business and average Americans that he can teach without the gimmicks and crap that this show requires. Just as he did after MelB, he can walk away proud of very solid choreography, including two encores.

The show has changed drastically even from just season 10.

Saw it coming, both BP in the finals and Maks' possible end, but it still stinks.

It's been a blast dissecting everything to death with everyone here. You're a very impressive group of analysts and make this show enjoyable Enjoy the rest of the season! I'll check in next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4107282;
    That's what the judges get for handing out 3 9s last night for a Paso that deserved 8s at the most. They put Bristol and Mark on a par with Brandy and Maks in the minds of voters. Add that to the Tea Party vote, and this is what happens. I'd like to smack the shocked looks off their faces, when they played a big part in this ridiculous outcome. Parts of Bristol's clunky Paso reminded me of Kate stomping around. There is no way that Brandy should have been shut out of the finals, especially in favor of Bristol.
    The judges really need to take the degree of difficulty of the choreography into consideration. They generously give Bristol the same score as Brandy when she's dancing far simpler routines.

I hope the Maks fans who said they'd vote for Bristol will reconsider.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'd love to know what the Tea Party thinks is going to happen when Derek lifts Mark to his shoulders to showcase HIS trophy. This makes me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;4107294;
    When Kyle first came in I thought who? and he won't be very good. After his first dance, I saw the potential. He improved and he is engaging. I know this show isn't always about the "best dancer" for me it is the improved dancer, who I like to see, who is engaging.... but they still have to be good!
    Exactly! Because in Season 3, when Emmitt took the mirror ball over Mario, we all know he wasn't the best dancer, but he improved the most and was engaging.

I know the best dancer doesn't always win, (Mel B. & Gilles for example), so I'm fine when someone who has shown great imrpovement does, but honestly, Bristol hasn't shown much at all.

Ah well, I'm just going to vote like crazy for Kyle next week and hope for the best!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;4107293;
    Oh, and Tom said they weren't necessarily in the bottom 2 (Bristol & Mark) - which leads me to believe that Bristol will win this thing next week.
    I personally think that Brandy actually might have barely beat out Jennifer, but in the toss-up the producers let Brandy go. I can't talk spoilers now, but tomorrow, I will try to show why I think that on the appropriate thread.

Definitely need to revamp the scoring to the level of difficulty of the dance routine - it is very subjective the way it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;4107300;
    I'd love to know what the Tea Party thinks is going to happen when Derek lifts Mark to his shoulders to showcase HIS trophy. This makes me sick.
    WTH does the Tea Party have to do with this??? Are Brandy and Maks the better dancers, yes, most definitely... but obvioulsy AMERICA is Voting and voting for Bristol, I guess AMERICA must like her!

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4107305;
    WTH does the Tea Party have to do with this??? Are Brandy and Maks the better dancers, yes, most definitely... but obvioulsy AMERICA is Voting and voting for Bristol, I guess AMERICA must like her!
    but were they voting for the dancing Bristol, or Palin for President???
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4107305;
    Palin's America likes Bristol!

ETA: After what I read in the media thread today, I can hardly believe the average ABC viewer is doing the voting. Voter's who haven't seen Bristol dance are voting for her

I feel ill.

+ Reply to Thread