+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 11/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

That was all right. Her lines are good. It just makes me all the angrier, because it shows she does have ability. This is the most she's tried all season, and it wasn't incredible or anything. I also smell 9s. Ugh.

Nines!!!! Aaaarrrrgh!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I knew Bristol would get 9s. Allegedly (if you believe the tabloids) she says Maks doesn't want her there because he doesn't think she deserves it. Honestly, I think the tabloids are making stuff up for the real lack of drama/showmances this season. But it's been ludicrious with Bristol. That's an insult to Kurt, who never got 9s, but danced better. I guess it'll be 9s and 10s.

I know they love Kyle, so his scoring may work to override what I suspect is an iffy fanbase.

If they do any sort of stunt casting next season, the other pros and celebs should withdraw. It'll be Bristol part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4106327;
    What I found disturbing about the skirt-lifting thing was the way she was backing up and Mark was coming at her on his knees. If she's going for a good girl image (if that's possible in a paso), I don't think that's the way to do it.
    At least she had her granny panties on!

FORT Fan

Unbelievable. The same score as Brandy?

The steps were so DUMBED down!

Her most difficult move was trying to pick up the 2 sides of her skirt simultaneously - which she couldn't.

Pathetic.

Oh, and Len just happened to pull out that little statistic about how many times she had been in the (fake) bottom 2 out of thin air, did he? BS.

How about this for a statistic, Len - Lumpy has never had to go first. And how about this - Lumpy has outlasted 4 better dancers due to your ridiculous pandering to Caribou Barbie.

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

Way to go Kyle, I loved that!

Kyle's dance, ugly. Sorry to his fans, but that was ugly, the guy has no business doing any kind of shimmying. Maybe a different costume than the tucked in yellow shirt.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Lacey put together some great choreography!! Kyle worked it out!!! Loved the music!!! Lacey's costume looks really good on her....that is definitely her type of outfit.

Very, very entertaining routine!

Very well deserved 29!!!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 11-15-2010 at 08:41 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4106330;
    At least she had her granny panties on!
    Whaddaya know...there is a market out there for Gretchen's Project Runway line.

Was Bristol judged on dance ability or how far she has developed? If Bristol got 9's, the others should of got 10's.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

Kyle and Lacy are a joy to watch! Kyle belongs in the entertainment industry!

10-9-10!

+ Reply to Thread