+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 11/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4100782;
    Sorry about the other thread! They weren't very kind to Kyle in the package! Yikes! I can see that, for another week, they're milking Jen's injuries. Does anyone think that Jen wants to not continue? I mean, it's getting pretty obvious that she's hurting.
    I'm not questioning Jen's pain as I've had torn tendons and they can really hurt. However, Brandi is doing well and having to withdraw because of injuries could be a face saving out.

Well, they brought in the pops to snag the votes.....

Jenn needs to stop complaining. It's old already.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kyle's Viennese Waltz was absolutely beautiful! Lacey's dress , although it looked better in the close-up when they were talking to them backstage. He definitely earned the 3-9s!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4100783;
    This time it's not a benefit for Bristol to not go first, because it means she gets her instant-dance music later. less time to practice it. However, I do agree she should go first at some point. This is Kyle's second time going first.
    I'm sure they've figured it out so they all get reasonably equal time with the music before they have to dance.
    You're right, Kyle's been first twice, Audrina was first twice too, in what, five weeks?
    "That's Numberwang!"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

There is so much Fred Astaire in Derek that it's not funny! It's hard not to watch him, and to watch Jennifer. They, too, did a beautiful job!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4100793;
    I'm sure they've figured it out so they all get reasonably equal time with the music before they have to dance.
    You're right, Kyle's been first twice, Audrina was first twice too, in what, five weeks?
    Yup. Aundrina was first 33 1/3% of the time on her stay on the show.

FORT Fan

They're pumping up Jennifer's ego yet again! Boooo!

FORT Regular

I'm so tired of Jennifer's weekly pain installment. Compared to Jennifer, Florence was so much more positive, and she didn't use the age of her body as an excuse week after week.

I'm surprised that CA and Bruno saw a "misstep" with Derek. Hmm, what are they up to?

+ Reply to Thread