+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 11/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4100918;
    Jennifer probably is able to dance the same way that pro athletes are able to get out on the field and play with injuries. It's done every week.
    I think the thing with Jennifer is a script DWTS wrote so there will be some doubt about whether she will win or not.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Brandy is really coming into her own. Loving her and Maks. Sounds like Maks has a case of the azz tonight.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I really liked Brandy and Maks until they did the running around and flapping at the end.
    Maks needs to shut his yap when CA is giving her critique.
    I thought that was really rude.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4100916;
    That was a week one level 16 point dance, imo.
    She didn't look like she was even really trying. She certainly doesn't have the level of dedication that Audrina had.
    So disappointing that she's still there and will no doubt last yet another week.

A number of times, Bristol was clearly looking over to Mark to see what she was supposed to be doing. While Bristol did better than I expected her to, mostly because I expected her to tank totally, that was not worth an eight from anyone.

Wow, smackdown with Maks and CA!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

I hafta say that I agree with CA and Len regarding Maks and Brandy's dance. Maks did take the easy way out. That cha-cha was recycled from last week's team dance and had some filler steps. I'd not be shocked to see 8s and 9.

Maks really wasn't happy going into tonight's show regarding the instant dance -- but why pick that moment to show his butt! He needed to wait until after the scoring. CA will stick it to him for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4100923;
    I really liked Brandy and Maks until they did the running around and flapping at the end.
    Maks needs to shut his yap when CA is giving her critique.
    I thought that was really rude.

Carrie Ann is always after Maks - he finally snapped

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Brandy and Maks are giving Jennifer and Derek a run for their money this year!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Regular

Brooke is such a terrible terrible interviewer. Why does she ask questions and not listen to the answers or even feign interest. She's such a robot.

Glad Maks spoke his mind though it wasn't the ideal time. Carrie Ann is such a nitpicker for the male pros/female stars, and she always fawns all over the male stars. I don't get it.

+ Reply to Thread