+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 11/2 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/2 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Surprised Kyle outlasted Rick.

Bristol has now taken out 3 better dancers. You've outdone yourself DWTS. And I'm not a big Rick fan either but I feel for him. He should have been safe.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I wonder if that dance or the judges over infatuation helped do him in. I don't care for Cheryl much anymore, and wouldn't mind seeing her take a break next season.

Awww I know alot of you didn't like him, but Rick didn't deserve to go yet. Bristol wants to and should have gone home. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear58;4096848;
    Good grief, I lost count of how many times in the first 45 minutes of the show that Jennifer moaned and whined and complained and cried about how hard it all was, how much pain she was in, how her poor body couldn't do this anymore, what a toll this is taking on her health...then in between all the moaning and whining she's all chirpy saying "the body is great - no problem - I'm good to go to the end!" Well which is it Jennifer? You can't have it both ways, you just come across as a drama diva and a liar, trolling for the sympathy votes and what's so unbelievable to me is that she's getting them! She's complained more about her aches and pains tonight than any other celebrity has done in their entire season in the history of the show. She really has shown herself to be the most miserable, tiresome and totally unlikeable contestant. Her "poor me" attitude frustrates the heck out of me and I just wish she'd get eliminated so the contestants that are trying their best and for the most part keeping positive about the whole thing can stay. I'm in my fifties and have aches and pains and can't do what I used to, but I've told my daughters that if I ever EVER act like Jennifer they're to smack me and tell me to stop being such a whiner and suck it up. If she wins this thing, it's because she cried her way to the mirror ball trophy, not because she danced her way there!
    ---I play piano for Sunday services at a local nursing home, including a service in the special care unit for Alzheimer's patients. They sometimes comment aloud during the service, though typically they are on point when they do--and sometimes the minister does ask them to comment. Last Sunday, with regard to the minister's comment about how most people don't like to deal with change, including changes that happen as we age, one woman smiled, nodded, and responded, "Accept, adjust, and count your blessings." Maybe Jennifer needs to have a chat with her.

FORT Fan

yea, Mark did seem more excited to be staying, than she did...certainly she has to go next week.

why are we blaming dwts, THEY didn't vote, we did, so how can we complain?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4096855;
    Awww I know alot of you didn't like him, but Rick didn't deserve to go yet. Bristol wants to and should have gone home. :nono
    I agree Bristol should have gone weeks ago. And tonight, because I think the next two weeks, dance wise, are going to be a struggle for her. Plus, I really don't want to see what Mark comes up with for a samba costume for her She wants to go, and it's become a joke that stunt casting went this far. I didn't check ratings for this week, but I'm wondering if there's any improvement/change.

Since she couldn't go, Rick was my next choice.

FORT Fan

and jennifer also isn't in her 70's or 80's, she is 50 for pete's sake, and it's not her fault she has had surgery on her neck, good grief, i'm 48, and have fibromyalgia, and have had the shots in my hip she was asking for in the clips tonight, chances are, she got one of those shots, and was perky afterwards, saying she was ready to keep going...after one of those shots, you feel great, no pain at all. and also there is a lot of editing going on, don't forget that

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4096855;
    I'm not a Rick fan either, but he out-danced Bristol this week, Audrina definitely out-danced her last week, and I think Florence out-danced her two weeks ago too. Her jive was embarrassing compared to Florence's waltz. Even out of the gorilla suit, she clearly was forgetting steps, which the other three did not.

Bristol is now even admitting she's homesick etc. I wonder if she's a little embarrassed to be outlasting people she knows are better dancers than she is (and if she's at all self-aware, she's got to know that she's lasted longer than people who are better than she is). The judges have got to start doing their jobs and stop propping her up while they snap at other contestants who are better than she is. They don't have to be mean in their critiques, but they can be honest and fair.

Kurt, Kyle, Jennifer, and Brandy are all better dancers than she is. Even if Kurt and Kyle aren't as good as a number of past male dancers have been, they've shown more ability to improve than Bristol has, and they've definitely shown more personality on the floor. Jennifer and Brandy are just plain better dancers than she is. She needs to go next week (actually she needed to go three weeks ago, but if she gets to the quarter-finals, it's just going to be hugely embarrassing for the show).

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;4096859;
    and jennifer also isn't in her 70's or 80's, she is 50 for pete's sake, and it's not her fault she has had surgery on her neck, good grief, i'm 48, and have fibromyalgia, and have had the shots in my hip she was asking for in the clips tonight, chances are, she got one of those shots, and was perky afterwards, saying she was ready to keep going...after one of those shots, you feel great, no pain at all. and also there is a lot of editing going on, don't forget that

Yes I know about the editing so she probably complained twice as much as what is shown. It is her fault that she's on the show - no one twisted her arm to be on it. Did anyone ever hear Buzz Aldrin complain?? It doesn't matter what the age - she is looking for sympathy and it is getting very tiresome....

+ Reply to Thread