Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4096835;
    Skating with the Stars celebs (for those who care):

Bethenny Frankel (Real Housewives Star)
    Johnny Mosley (Olympic skier)
    Rebecca Budig (All My Children star)
    Brandon Michael Smith (Disney star)
    Sean Young (movie icon)
    Vince Neil (rocker)

I like Rebecca, but not enough to tune in. Guess I'll get my Mondays back after all.

Sean Young is a movie icon? When they said that I thought . . .really?

FORT Fan

Re: 11/2 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

maks/brandy were the first ones safe, it's either kyle and lacy or cheryl and rick. don't wanna call this, cause i figured bristol would go home tonight

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Next week will be interesting. As was already pointed out in Bristol's thread, she's pretty much out of closed hold dances to hide behind, except the waltz and, technically, the AT. She still has the samba and paso as well.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4096816;
    Any of the bottom 3 leaving would make me happy. I have a hard time believing Bristol leaving is based on a low fanbase, but maybe. Even if the producers stuck their hand in, I'll be happy. Kurt's time is probably next week, and then either Kyle or Rick in the semi's (I'm guessing Kyle so they can have one athlete and their beloved Rick in the finals).

Kym/Donny-the one finale and outcome since season 4 that gave me a break from Hough/Ballas mania.
    Now I really, really do wonder if that mag article that said the members on the winning team would be exempt from elimination was correct, and what happened was that the producers just did that behind the scenes in order to avoid the backlash. Kind of strange that team Kristi all ended up in jeopardy, huh?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;4096842;
    Sean Young is a movie icon? When they said that I thought . . .really?
    The thing i remember her for the most is "ace ventura, pet detective" and actually these days, she is playing an evil witch on young and the restless.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4096844;
    Next week will be interesting. As was already pointed out in Bristol's thread, she's pretty much out of closed hold dances to hide behind, except the waltz and, technically, the AT. She still has the samba and paso as well.
    And the instant dance!

I give her props for making it this far but thought she would make a graceful exit tonight!

FORT Newbie

Good grief, I lost count of how many times in the first 45 minutes of the show that Jennifer moaned and whined and complained and cried about how hard it all was, how much pain she was in, how her poor body couldn't do this anymore, what a toll this is taking on her health...then in between all the moaning and whining she's all chirpy saying "the body is great - no problem - I'm good to go to the end!" Well which is it Jennifer? You can't have it both ways, you just come across as a drama diva and a liar, trolling for the sympathy votes and what's so unbelievable to me is that she's getting them! She's complained more about her aches and pains tonight than any other celebrity has done in their entire season in the history of the show. She really has shown herself to be the most miserable, tiresome and totally unlikeable contestant. Her "poor me" attitude frustrates the heck out of me and I just wish she'd get eliminated so the contestants that are trying their best and for the most part keeping positive about the whole thing can stay. I'm in my fifties and have aches and pains and can't do what I used to, but I've told my daughters that if I ever EVER act like Jennifer they're to smack me and tell me to stop being such a whiner and suck it up. If she wins this thing, it's because she cried her way to the mirror ball trophy, not because she danced her way there!

LMAO - Gotta watch Vince Neil on Skating with the Stars!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4096845;
    Now I really, really do wonder if that mag article that said the members on the winning team would be exempt from elimination was correct, and what happened was that the producers just did that behind the scenes in order to avoid the backlash. Kind of strange that team Kristi all ended up in jeopardy, huh?
    I agree. It could be a coincidence, but they might have figured that'd lead to more allegations of things being rigged, manipulated, the judges being told what to say and how to act (more so than usual). I think they would have lost major credibility, and since Bristol's safe, people might be asking whether she's getting helped along by the producers.

Couple going home: Rick/Cheryl

I can live with that Can we get Eliza next season?

Wow, Rick/Cheryl get 5 minutes to say goodbye.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread