+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/26 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/26 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Just catching up. I am freaking out for Audrina and Tony right now. FREAKING. OUT.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Poor Tony/Audrina. They can't win. Screw you judges! Forget the fans not voting, I blame you. It's all over their face that they don't get it, and I agree with them. The judges are so inconsistant, and their bias is obvious. Or the producers. Not sure who it is.

Bristol's the worst, and if she lasts past next week, and continues, it'll become a huge joke. Especially at the rate she's going. I worry Mark will bring a Trojan Horse out as part of their get up.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4091492;
    Of course they can vote for Bristol because they support her mom. It has nothing to do with dance or performance but I guess for some that doesn't matter even on a dancing show. She's the worst one this season and she's already taken out one better dancer and tonight it will make it two. She could possibly go next week on Election Day or she takes out another better one yet again. Audrina was 2nd in scoring and 3rd on season so it would be a shame to lose her. Rick doesn't even have to dance and he will get a 24.

I personally think Audrina and Rick are the two worst dancers left. They are both incredibly boring and wouldn't even make it to the finals of a junior dance contest, and I say this with the limited experience of having had a daughter compete in dance for years.

Oh my gosh. They can't be showing Audrina upset like that if she's about to get eliminated. Poor thing. My heart is breaking for her.

They've never been "in jeopardy" before so I'm not surprised they are there and pray it's just a false alarm. I'm a little suspicious they are last ones to be "in jeopardy" because that's a good way to build votes so call me a consporacy theorist but maybe show doesn't want them to.

I pray now either Audrina is safe or in bottom with Kyle because if not she is gone.

FORT Regular

So why is nobody slamming Audrina for the "poor me" crying act when they are ready to throw Jennifer Grey to the wolves??????????

I pray it's a surprise Jennifer elimination, though there's like a 1% chance.

Quote Originally Posted by miccisue;4091506;
    So why is nobody slamming Audrina for the "poor me" crying act when they are ready to throw Jennifer Grey to the wolves??????????
    Because Audrina is genuine and in no way knows she has a guaranteed spot like Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4091502;
    Poor Tony/Audrina. They can't win. Screw you judges! Forget the fans not voting, I blame you. It's all over their face that they don't get it, and I agree with them. The judges are so inconsistant, and their bias is obvious. Or the producers. Not sure who it is.

Bristol's the worst, and if she lasts past next week, and continues, it'll become a huge joke. Especially at the rate she's going. I worry Mark will bring a Trojan Horse out as part of their get up.
    KaraLott are Brandy & Maks safe and Audrina & Tony in jeopardy?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I think it's crap that the show puts Jennifer "in jeopardy", and why I wish they'd do a real bottom 2. Everyone knows she's safe, but this is a way for the show to build doubt and raise their fanbases, and make other people think their favorites are safe.

I hope Audrina knows what a pleasure she was this season. She won me over as a fan. I feel for Tony. First Kate, then a partner he couldn't stop raving and smiling about, and this is what they give him. I do think CA has a thing against Tony.

+ Reply to Thread