+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/26 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 10/26 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4091458;
    I won't mind if Rick or Kyle go. But I'm really worried about Audrina.
    You and me both! Vegas odds were on Audrina, but I just assumed they were crazy. Maybe TPTB don't want real judging next week by past winners who would probably praise Audrina over their chosen one. The broad smile on Jennifer's face said it all - Who are they kidding I'm not going anywhere.
    I am so happy for Kurt, but pleeeeeeeease let it be Kyle or Rick, not deserving Tony and Audrina.

Grey "in jeopardy" makes me nervous because she really isn't. That means Kyle, Audrina, or Brandy go. Rick would be a shock but CA would kill herself and show won't have that.

Happy for Kurt but with Kurt being safe and Kyle who are weakest score wise for season there is no doubt a better dancer goes. I feel bad saying it but I hope it's Kyle because if not it will prob be Audrina and she's my fave.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Safe: Rick/Cheryl

In jeopardy: Kyle/Lacey

Looks like bye to Audrina or Brandy I wouldn't classify Audrina a judges favorite, either.

I don't care if Kyle leave. I don't like Lacey, and Kyle does nothing for me. But we've been here before with them. They'll be safe. Audrina will be a bigger shock. Or Brandy. If Brandy leaves, I have my doubts Maks would be back. And I wouldn't blame him.

I think the low scores to Kurt actually worked against the judges. I do think they would have been okay with him going but low main followed by out first in marathon was just too obvious. Audrina going 1st 1/3 of the season also makes me leery.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4091481;
    Safe: Rick/Cheryl

In jeopardy: Kyle/Lacey

Looks like bye to Audrina or Brandy I wouldn't classify Audrina a judges favorite, either.
    I think Kyle could go. Are they saying judge's fave? That's not Audrina. lol That makes me think Kyle. Brandy in bottom would be more shocking than Audrina but I think Brandy will be safe unless Audrina is safe and they want her out next and don't want to boost her votes.

I bet it is Kyle/Lacey to go tonight with a close call for Audrina/Tony. Brandy/Maks should be fine. Need the leather pants to stay for awhile!

I will say that last night was Bristol's one and only IMO good dance...but she should still have already been sent home.....I would almost call this cheating because her mom has such a wide network of people that will throw their votes for Bristol....I just don't think if her mom was as famous as she is she would have been gone weeks ago as she should have been
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

The judges have done nothing but typically go after Audrina/Tony, nitpick at their performances, while others give simple routines that are lax on the choreography and get hugs and kisses from the judges. I think after last week's liftgate was the beginning of the end, plus the judges telling Audrina she needed to work on her performance skills, and now saying she needs to work more on the technical aspect. It's the same edit every season. I can't wait for it to fall on Rick and Kyle. Tony doesn't get good partners very often. Unless they're an ABC plant, he can't win with someone who has the potential to win, and who is what this show is about. She's the true underdog this season, not Kyle or Rick. Imo at least.
    Last edited by karalott; 10-26-2010 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4091484;
    I bet it is Kyle/Lacey to go tonight with a close call for Audrina/Tony. Brandy/Maks should be fine. Need the leather pants to stay for awhile!
    Maks needs to forget the leather vests and wear leather pants more often I was hoping he'd get the encore for that reason alone. Oh yeah, and their dance rocked.

I just realized Mya/Dmitry's paso came 2 seasons too soon for rock week.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4091486;
    The judges have done nothing but typically go after Audrina/Tony, nitpick at their performances, while others give simple routines that are lax on the choreography and get hugs and kisses from the judges. I think after last week's liftgate was the beginning of the end, plus the judges telling Audrina she needed to work on her performance skills, and now saying she needs to work more on the technical aspect. It's the same edit every season. I can't wait for it to fall on Rick and Kyle.
    Maybe she stays this week. I'm really worried but if she could get by this week as she should next week could be a Samba, jive, etc. and that would be a nice change of pace for them.

I don't think hammer ever falls on Rick. I fully expect he makes finale.

+ Reply to Thread