+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 10/26 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion nanarama's Avatar

Re: 10/26 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Kurt's getting all my votes now till he's gone. Then it'll be Brandy and Maks. Sooooo sad that Audrina and Tony are gone. Just gotta remember that it is, after all, only a dance show.

I'm going Kurt than Brandy as well.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4091565;
    I can't believe I'm the only one who doesn't find Rick hot.
    Believe me, you're not the only one. I just think the judges don't want 3 women in the finals, even though they have previously had 3 male finalists.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Brandy's getting all my votes. I want her to win, and I think if anyone can overtake Jennifer (assuming there's no funny stuff behind the scenes), it's her. Maks is a nice to have around, too.

I'm so bummed that Audrina got shafted.

Kurt and Brandy for me, three, along with ChelsieFan and Nanarama.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Regular

Well, this has nothing to do with the results, but just watching any of them makes me wish there was a place in my area where one could take ballroom dance lessons. It looks like a blast, and a great way to get exercise.

Also, my apologies to any Audrina fans I offended. I'm personally baffled at all the hatred directed at Jennifer Grey who learned some dancing for a movie over 20 years ago, survived a car crash that killed two other people, has had back surgery and had to have screws placed in her neck and therefore has more limitations in what she physically is able to do, and is older than the rest of the competitors left.....and then I turn around and do the same to Audrina.

My apologies. I was out of line.

FORT Regular

Add me to the "non-hot Rick" list. Cheryl just has an amazing way of making a guy clomping around look good - in some ways I think the women pros have an edge since they can add the distracting flash with their moves, and the audience doesn't necessarily realize the guy is pretty much just walking around. The guy pros, on the other hand, IMHO have a more difficult task.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4091551;
    Audrina-you deserved better girl The judges are full of crap saying they're surprised you're there.

Of course they are. They know what they did because there's precedent for it. Natalie Coughlin shouldn't have been voted out as early as she was last fall, but they nitpicked her to death as well and out the door she went way before she should have. So when the judges break out the "Woe is us" routine, it's insulting.

A finale of Jennifer-Brandy-Rick would be my worst nightmare. Not one person I like in that trio. So I suppose once Kurt goes (very surprised and happy he was safe, btw!), my voting stops and possibly viewing as well. Audrina was my 2nd (and only other) choice to vote for.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I gave up trying to figure out why people like or dislike contestants and pros. Everyone has their reasons, and if you're on the opposite side, probably wouldn't see it. Of course, the judges have me completely confused on Rick. I don't even see a fan reaction to justify their support. I'm no pro on ballroom, but I can't say he's doing very well.

Anything one could say on Jennifer or Brandy we could turn around on any other contestant (sometimes without the previous experience).

Speaking of Rick, he doesn't even seem like a hottie CA would like. Unless she really does go gaga over any male in the ballroom (except the pros who don't return the love), and dislikes any attractive female-especially ones who make her judging experience look even more pathetic than it already is.

Quote Originally Posted by miccisue;4091575;
    My apologies. I was out of line.
    I don't remember what you wrote but as an Audrina fan thank you if you felt an apology was in order. Grey nor Audrina should have been in bottom let alone gone home. What a freakin' farce.

+ Reply to Thread