+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 10/26 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/26 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

well guys. I'm shocked and outraged but I guess that's the way it goes. I won't be able to chime in next week as I'll be crusing the high seas in the Caribbean. I'll have to catch in on DVR when I get home though.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4091551;
    I think I may start voting for Bristol. This season has become a joke, so I might as well join in with that frenzy.
    Vote Kurt and then when they go after him again we can vote Brandy and at least try and get Maks the win.

So sad for Audrina and Tony --- they shouldn't be going tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;4091532;
    I agree. Might even get her the trophy.

For the record, I thought she was average last night.
    She was average for almost anyone else, but good for her.
    I don't think the judges mark everyone on the same scale.
    Judged purely on her dancing I think she should have gone last week when she forgot much of her routine. She still pulled in 6's when 4's would have been more appropriate.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Regular

So glad she is gone. She was so incredibly boring. Now hopefully Rick will go next. Those two don't have a personality between them. They are a total snoozefest!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac;4091546;
    judges . . . . reaming Audrina last night.
    They must have really wanted Rick in the finals with Brandy and my least favorite, Jennifer. I know she dances well, but I can't get past her personality.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I can't believe I'm the only one who doesn't find Rick hot. I can't even say he's overly attractive. I don't get the fascination the judges and producers have with wanting him to stick around, unless it has to do with Cheryl, but right now, only Brandy and (as much as it pains me to say it) Jennifer have the only right to go to the finals. Audrina deserved to be there with them. I love Kurt because the judges don't, because he's trying, because Anna attempts to give traditional, gimmick free routines, because the guy actually has a personality. Kyle, Rick, and Bristol could all go next week. I'll be glad when the stupid hype of the 200th episode is over with. And this whole season. I'd like to think it won't be as biased and obvious next time, and maybe get people cast not famous for being a politician's kid or someone who has threesomes in a public bathroom while cameras are filming.

But Bristol sticking around and the show not intervening would serve them right for casting her in the first place. However, I bet she's gone next week.

No, Kara. Rick doesn't do a thing for me either. He actually seems a little creepy.

I feel bad for Tony. He got stuck with an AWFUL partner last season. Now this season he is sent home too soon. It is like he can't get a break. Poor guy.

Bristol could go next. It will be Election Day which would be fitting. Took out Flo and now a much better dancer. They have her there for 200th show and might be ready to let her go after that. They don't want show turning into more of a mockery than it just did.

I won't watch anymore but I will play with all of you. lol

+ Reply to Thread