+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I get that Kyle brings his pesonality into his dances, but I don't really like his personality, I guess. I just don't find him very good, I certainly don't find him entertaining. His "schtick" is the same every week (like Cloris Leachman, 2 weeks, I was over her) and I just don't see any growth. He's still acting like a kid in a disney show. He or Palin NEED TO GO, NOW!
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I forgot everyone will get an additional score from the marathon dance.

Glad Brandy is getting to go last for a change. Who's left, Rick, Jennifer, Kurt, and Brandy? Oh, and Bristol. Wow, she's not going last.

Scores for Kyle (Brooke makes the time to talk to them but cut Tony off before ): 8/7/8

After seeing Julianne again, she really is in a class all by herself. She can really move her body in a way that is a dance instructor's dream come true. In my opinion, her and her brother are just special no matter how people feel about their personalities, their dancing is superb! I enjoyed seeing her again and loved that tiger suit with Apolo. That was great! Great to see some old faces again. I agree with the other poster, Cheryl was orange. I'm so glad that they have lightened up on the spray tan. That was just awful....

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4090587;
    I get that Kyle brings his pesonality into his dances, but I don't really like his personality, I guess. I just don't find him very good, I certainly don't find him entertaining. His "schtick" is the same every week (like Cloris Leachman, 2 weeks, I was over her) and I just don't see any growth. He's still acting like a kid in a disney show. He or Palin NEED TO GO, NOW!
    I agree, he was cute the first week, but now it's old. The dancing's the same, the rehearsal bits are the same, the performances are the same. And his scores are the same. As are his judges comments.

I wonder if we'll get injury reports every week from Jennifer. Seems like if it's not the show pushing DD on us, it's something with her foot, neck, and whatever else.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4090588;
    I forgot everyone will get an additional score from the marathon dance.

Glad Brandy is getting to go last for a change. Who's left, Rick, Jennifer, Kurt, and Brandy? Oh, and Bristol. Wow, she's not going last.

Scores for Kyle (Brooke makes the time to talk to them but cut Tony off before ): 8/7/8
    Brooke sucks. I wonder if she will remind us again she was on show. She can always fit that in.

Bristol should have been 1st. I can't wait to see how much they pump her scores.

Out of all Derek's pasos, that one bored me. Even the ones of his I didn't like. Jennifer seemed stiff and forced in some parts.

But the judges will love it.

ETA: Well, her former partner is up. Let's see if she mentions it. I'm really over Jennifer.

CA says she needs to calm down, the dance was disjointd (hey, she called her the chosen one!), she needs to stay in her limits, thought it was rough. Len thought she had the performance but not enough control. Bruno said she had the rage but it was like a woman at the edge of a nervous breakdown. Heh, they didn't like it.

uh oh, little babble there at the end for Jennifer, otherwise, really good.

That was weird -- Derek didn't showcase Jennifer much, in fact it looked like she was desperately trying to keep up. He sort of did a Mark this week...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Not one of his better PDs. I don't think that was one of their better dances either. It will score well but shouldn't be remotely a 30.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Jennifer: She is definitely this season's rock star! I have seen her do better, but she was still entertaining. I wonder if she watched Nicole and Derek's dance? That would be a trip to try to live up to.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread