+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: 10/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Bristol ended 2nd from last in scoring last night. Her Tango was better but then she bombed in marathon. I wish fans would see that when voting but I think her fanbase is mostly made up of her mother's supporters so they won't care. I do think she makes it through the week and could possibly go next week on Election Day. Show and media would eat that up.

Audrina is better than given credit for but she did end in 2nd only behind Brandy which is fair. I pray they get through the night as next week should be a fun dance and that's a good change of pace for them. She seemed sad last night as she is working so hard. I also thought they should have gotten
    2nd in marathon. Derek's flips across the stage away from his partner shouldn't have given them one of the top spots.

Rick gets by because he's hot and judges want him in finale. None of the men are all that great this season. Personally I enjoy Kurt the most but no way does he get to finale. I'd be fine with an all female finale as it should be but I don't know if show would allow it and as they do score to their agenda they will get their way in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4091216;
    Bristol ended 2nd from last in scoring last night. Her Tango was better but then she bombed in marathon. I wish fans would see that when voting but I think her fanbase is mostly made up of her mother's supporters so they won't care. I do think she makes it through the week and could possibly go next week on Election Day. Show and media would eat that up.

Audrina is better than given credit for but she did end in 2nd only behind Brandy which is fair. I pray they get through the night as next week should be a fun dance and that's a good change of pace for them. She seemed sad last night as she is working so hard. I also thought they should have gotten
    2nd in marathon. Derek's flips across the stage away from his partner shouldn't have given them one of the top spots.

Rick gets by because he's hot and judges want him in finale. None of the men are all that great this season. Personally I enjoy Kurt the most but no way does he get to finale. I'd be fine with an all female finale as it should be but I don't know if show would allow it and as they do score to their agenda they will get their way in the end.
    Season 3 had an all male finale of Mario Lopez, Emmitt Smith and Joey Lawrence, so I don't see why an all female finale would be a problem. Of course that was back in the days before all the manipulations, so who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;4091233;
    Season 3 had an all male finale of Mario Lopez, Emmitt Smith and Joey Lawrence, so I don't see why an all female finale would be a problem. Of course that was back in the days before all the manipulations, so who knows?
    That's true!! That gives me a tad bit of hope for Audrina if her fanbase can sustain her. If it can be done for the men it should be done for the women too. I agree however that there is more manipulation these days so who knows what their agenda is this season but I have a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4091247;
    That's true!! That gives me a tad bit of hope for Audrina if her fanbase can sustain her. If it can be done for the men it should be done for the women too. I agree however that there is more manipulation these days so who knows what their agenda is this season but I have a good idea.
    A finale of Brandy, Audrina and of course, Jennifer (she does deserve it much as I wish it was with anyone but Derek) would also be great because it would be the first time that besties Maks and Tony would make the finals together.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;4091278;
    A finale of Brandy, Audrina and of course, Jennifer (she does deserve it much as I wish it was with anyone but Derek) would also be great because it would be the first time that besties Maks and Tony would make the finals together.
    I like the Maks and Tony angle too. That would be exciting. It would also be 2 pros who have never won going against a pro going for his 3rd win so that would be a cool angle as well. And I'd like to see 3 women in finale and they really are the most deservng.

+ Reply to Thread