+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Boo hisss... those scores were for Cheryl. This season is actually rather dull!

Bristol just need to go home, like seriously!

That Ape bit last week should've gotten her kicked off and I'm sure there won't be much improvement this week.

All the other stars deserve to stay over her this week, so I'll be really mad if someone else goes home!

Oh and Rick was overscored! Definitely worth 7's maybe! I thought Kyle was better than him and he got one point higher!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Oh lawdy...Mark in that wig...he is seriously trying to get them booted. I applaud him for that at least. If only all those people who don't even watch the show would stop calling for Bristol...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4090620;
    I don't think they will be in any trouble this week even with a dance not up to their typical standard. He has a huge fanbase and I suspect her isn't far behind.
    The trouble is, Bristol's voting base has shown that it's enough to save her every week no matter how horribly she does, which means someone else is going unless she lays down on the floor and gives up.

I'm not taking any chances.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I didn't think that dance was all that great but the judges LOVE him.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4090627;
    Good, it's a ridiculous comment every week.
    You'd think Jen was ten points ahead of everyone and was the only person who had a number to dial vote in for the way people kept going on.

Also, during the Top Ten the graphic said Nicole requested Derek as her partner. If the show wants you enough they'll try to accommodate your partner request, just like they did for Priscilla Presley.
    "Derek's the golden boy and always gets the best partners", is an equally ridiculous comment if those partners are requesting him and the show is catering to them.
    I'd be fine with it if once, just once, Derek got someone on the level of Kate, and someone the judges can't drool over week 1, and who has obvious experience. I still think it's their's to lose. Personally, I don't see Jennifer as a huge get, but I'll give the show that if they wanted her and she wanted Derek or else. But Nicole? Don't see what was so special about her. Given Derek's success, I'd want him as a pro, too. He can't lose.

But maybe I'll get surprised. I hope so. I miss the suspense of early seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4090633;
    The trouble is, Bristol's voting base has shown that it's enough to save her every week no matter how horribly she does, which means someone else is going unless she lays down on the floor and gives up.

I wouldn't either. I'm really worried about Audrina too.

FORT Fogey

Can someone please explain how Audrina/Tony and Rick/Cheryl got exactly the same score? He seemed very wooden to me, and their big complaint with Audrina was that she wasn't emotionally involved enough in the dance. I didn't think he was either--at least not in terms of an appropriate emotion--and he certainly can't move like Audrina. So how come the scores are the same?

And I don't care what the votes showed: I still think Gilles and Cheryl's AT beats "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy." Maybe it's just that I don't care for country music all that much, but I've never understood the hype over that dance. I don't think it's terrible. I just don't like it all that much.

Speaking of which, if it really was which dances were most "memorable" that completely dreadful doll dance of Marie Osmond's would have to be on that list somewhere. No one who saw that could possibly forget it no matter how much he or she very much wanted to forget it.

FORT Newbie

Gee, maybe these dances are all crap because THE ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC IS ALL CRAP FOR THESE DANCES. Nothing feels right tonite. This theme is all wrong. And I am furious that these great dances and these great songs have been put together like this!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4090633;

Me neither. And speaking of Bristol, she and Mark are still hamming it up. Have they been doing that all show? Anyway, it's going to get really hard for the judges and show not to pull a Master P on her if she starts outlasting better dancers. I do think she might get through this week.

And they're going to do an air guitar. They got away with the monkey suits, Bristol thinks they can get away with this.

Put us out of our misery show.

+ Reply to Thread