+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 10/19 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/19 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4087557;
    Did she say something of interest in an interview?
    They showed a clip of Bristol tonight saying after they danced last night "that sucked, I wanted to put the monkey suit back on!" That was right before they called her safe.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4087659;
    Wonder if anything will be said about Tony's remarks.
    I'm sure Carrie-Ann has to have a blog and/or Twitter, and she may be the type to go on to them and justify herself.

Or maybe not. If she knows Tony is right, maybe her course could be to ignore it and count on nobody remembering the comment by next week.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4087676;
    CA seems to have had a grudge with Tony going back to season 2, and it escalated season 5 with that lift gate with Jane. I do think, because he and Maks are vocal about the judges, that's their way or getting even.

And maybe CA does have a thing against pretty girls.
    CA is often biased towards the male celebs. She acts like she is going to hump Rick at times. He will never score poorly as long as he looks sexy regardless of how he dances. CA scores men often on their sex appeal versus talent and has for years.

CA doesn't like Tony and she doesn't like Maks much better because they called her out years ago in regards to her lack of knowledge where BR is concerned. Louis is also someone that is vocal against the judges and no doubt it works against them.

I don't think she will say much or penalize him next week. I think their scores prob go up a little next week along with Grey whereas Brandy will drop a point or two. Rick will go up as dances are sexy next week and Kurt will take a little hit. Bottom scorers will prob be Bristol and Kyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;4087646;
    Carrie-Ann DOES like to go after Tony. The guy is right. I've noticed it too.

Old Lady Brady probably going home...
    Maybe CA carries a grudge because of Tony giving her that instruction book on ballroom dancing a few years ago. Lord knows she could use it! There is no doubt she is tougher on him, and Maks is not a judges fav either in my opinion.

I was holding my breath when Audrina and Flo was up there. I just knew Audrina, Jennifer and Rick were going to be the F3. I cheered when they called Audrina/Tony safe. That would have been a travesty if they were sent home. If they continue the way they have so far, I think our Tony and Maks should be in the finals, so we have a good chance of one of these guys winning this season. AT LAST!

Am I the only one happy to see Flo go? I'm sorry, but she skeeved me out last night with the visit from Barry. Bleh.

I guess I'm in the minority this year because I'm not digging Jennifer. Her personality rubs me the wrong way and I'm not a fan of Rick, either. Everyone else I'm good with.

I love Shakira! She always puts on a good show.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Rick does nothing for me either. Sexy guy but dancing isn't great. Sad thing is I think he will make finale due to being hot versus skill. Jennifer is a vg dancer but she whines quite a bit. I think she needs to stop that now. I thought Bristol should have gone home but I wasn't at all surprised that Flo did instead. Flo plays the bawdy card at times and I think she is going for laughs but it doesn't translate well. I felt bad for her tonight as she wasn't worst one left but I never thought Bristol was in any danger this week. Next week there is really no where for Bristol to hide so she either goes or takes out a much better dancer. I pray for the former.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4087738;
    Am I the only one happy to see Flo go? I'm sorry, but she skeeved me out last night with the visit from Barry. Bleh.

I guess I'm in the minority this year because I'm not digging Jennifer. Her personality rubs me the wrong way and I'm not a fan of Rick, either. Everyone else I'm good with.

I'm with you on Jennifer. She bugs me and this week showed why. However, the shows gotten her bad edit out of the way. Derek knows how to choreograph a great paso and tango (though he does have competition), so I'm sure next week they'll redeem themselves. But she can't always be #1 if they want to try and convince the audience it's an open field, but at least she drops no further than 2nd. No one will believe they were actually in jeopardy. I'm still praying for an upset. She does nothing for me.

I'm fine with Florence leaving, more to get rid of Corky. I think she would have been less skeevy and a lot better with a different partner that focused on the dancing and not the gimmicks. I felt for her since she wanted to do this show forever, and it ended like this with an obvious ouster. It should have been Bristol, who I think is sweet, but that jive was pathetic. No one else would have gotten away with it. I wouldn't have wanted to take the monkey suit off for embarrassment's sake. I wouldn't have cared if Rick left. Aside from removing his shirt during his samba (which I didn't care to see), I remember nothing about any of his dances. They all look the same and blend together. Since he and Kyle practically get the same scores every week they've been on, I'm wondering how the judges will justify praising them if their dancing doesn't improve and they keep getting the same scores, while others are doing better, showing improvement, and getting picked apart for it. Same goes for Bristol, because it was completely obvious they kissed her butt.

My ideal final 3 is Brandy, Audrina, and Kurt. However, taking dancing into account, it should be Brandy, Audrina, and Jennifer.

Is this week Tango or PD and then marathon dance?

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4087738;

No, I thought it was her turn too. As much as people dislike Bristol, I do not think the dancers that left ahead of her were better by any stretch. I have so far been right every week, but will probably mess up next week. I did think it would be Bristol next--until I realized I keep forgetting Rick is even on the show. So now I think it's either Bristol or Rick next, then the other, then Kyle; Audrina or Jennifer to win. For some reason I really dislike Jennifer, even though I hate to admit her dances are usually more entertaining than Audrina's, who I consider to be the best dancer.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Florence did herself proud, although I'm not too sad to see her go. (Goodbye Corky!) Bristol should have gone before her, however, so I hope she goes next week. (Nothing personal, just the girl can't dance.) Then I hope Kyle and Rick leave.

My favorites are Kurt and Audrina. I'm not a big Brandy fan, but I would rather she make it to the finals instead of Jennifer. To me, Jennifer just seems really phony.

+ Reply to Thread