+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 10/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;4086737;
    Is anyone else having trouble logging onto the ABC site to vote?
    I can't vote after the show ends. For some silly reason, I have to log in after each vote is cast and the sign in window jumps all over the screen, I chase it and finally give up. I have to vote as soon as the show comes on.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fan

And since when does Len like gorilla suits? If it was a contestant he was not contractually obligated to keep around, he would have pitched a snitty fit and pulled out a 3 paddle. She was every bit as bad as the Sitch last week!

Jenn and Derek must not be getting quite the amount of viewer votes that the show wants, since the editing and the "proper" scoring was obviously a set up to scare their fans and tug at the heartstrings.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I figured Jennfer would take a tumble this week, but really, it's appearing so staged. Eventually she'll reclaim her spot and never fall again. I found their foxtrot enjoyable, but I love Married...with Children. I'm actually not being bugged by Derek so much (Jennifer's another story), but I wish he had someone else. But that's a broken record by now

So happy Brandy got to take the top spot, but I have a feeling next week it'll be back to being a struggle with the judges and the video packages. I enjoyed their quick step a lot, probably my favorite of the night. I'm glad she seemed to be having so much fun, and finally some good energy and chemistry coming through from them. I'm sure it was tough for Maks, but this dance/song meant a lot to him. Kurt I was impressed by, and think he's still doing great. I feel like the judges are pulling more for Rick (CA needs to reign it in), because I felt his rumba was a lot of standing there and Cheryl dancing around him.

Bristol getting away with that get up, forgetting half the routine, and Mark dancing around her, yet still getting positive comments from the judges and scoring an 18? They're up her butt so far that I hope she gets voted off tomorrow. No one else would have gotten away with that, even if it was a free for all with gimmicks and props tonight. Kyle, I don't see improvement, and don't see how he can keep scoring the same every week. Lacey doesn't design outfits to flatter her. I know Charlie's Angels and The Brady Bunch aren't the best foxtrot/AT songs, but pros have made much worse work. They can't blame their bad dancing on that. I think they're trying to go easy on Florence, but Corky's ruining it for them.

It seems fixed what will happen. I think Flo will probably go tomorrow. She got far and did her Brady Bunch themed dance. Something about Flo's feisty attitude is kind of a turn off for me, too

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4086840;
    Audrina had her turn at top so I guess it was Brandy's turn this week. Prepare for a Grey "comeback" next week. lol
    I'm thinking that either a) they're giving Brandy a frontrunner spot for a week or two to set her up for a shocking elimination (I still think it would have greater impact if Jen Grey left, but there's just no way that they'll leave the finale to "bad" dancers.) or b) gonna give us a women-only finale with Jen, Brandy, and Audrina. Maybe they put Audrina where she ended up to make it look like she needs votes. I swear that they know exactly who Season 11's winner is as of week 1

Audrina is last on DI right now so I'm worried. I know it isn't always accurate but it's worrisome. If anyone can throw her a vote or two to keep her in it this week pls do it. Hopefully she is getting a lot of Internet votes.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4086847;
    Audrina is last on DI right now so I'm worried. I know it isn't always accurate but it's worrisome. If anyone can throw her a vote or two to keep her in it this week pls do it. Hopefully she is getting a lot of Internet votes.
    Yeah, don't worry tons DI--WORST INDICATOR EVER. I'll throw my votes her way tonight, nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4086848;
    Yeah, don't worry tons DI--WORST INDICATOR EVER. I'll throw my votes her way tonight, nonetheless.
    It's been fairly accurate of late so I'm freaked out. TY for the votes!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4086851;
    Yeah, last season, for the last three weeks that I tracked DI, the numbers were fixed as of 10:30pm EST without the West Coast vote factored into the poll.

Just for kicks, I did get 1 busy signal and one weird connection during my voting, but all votes went to those two. Also, check out the raw numbers: It shows Florky last, Jen first, followed by Bristol!. Audrina is just above Florky in raw numbers, and Maks and Brandy are just above them. Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4086843;

It seems fixed what will happen. I think Flo will probably go tomorrow. She got far and did her Brady Bunch themed dance. Something about Flo's feisty attitude is kind of a turn off for me, too
    Possibly the sexual comments she was making about her former tv son, who wasn't even legal for most of the time that they worked together? I was skeeved out by that.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4086851;
    Is DI Dial In votes? How does anyone know how many dial in votes someone gets? How do we know how many Audrina/Tony are getting. If someone knows that, how many are Bristol and Mark getting?

+ Reply to Thread