+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 10/12 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/12 Results Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;4083537;
    I almost wondered if his rant was scripted. He was fine and gracious and all of a sudden that incongruous rant ...last week people were saying they felt that the contestants knew their fate ahead of the announcement and if so that would explain that as he would then not have anything to lose and it would make him look "Jersey Shore Italian" to walk out like that and say he quit or enough or whatever it was and be all tough guy therefore keeping his JS rep in tact. Not to mention it has gotten lots of headlines and attention. Just a theory.
    I don't put anything passed the show. Perhaps in its earlier seasons it was more authentic, but now, I think it's all pretty much pre-determined/rigged. Go to the home page and watched the unaired confessionals for week 4. He seems fine about the whole scene...

While he certainly was not a good dancer, I would have preferred that he stay on the show. He's got a certain charisma that I like. I've never watched Jersey Shore, but I found the guy to be a hard worker and he actually made Karina palatable for this season.
    I would have preferred to see Bristol go home this week. Watching her is, for me, like watching an amorphous pile of clay with no discernible personality move across the stage. Not fun at all, IMO.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Yep. I would have preferred that Mike stay over Bristol. He made me laugh, she makes me drift away from the television.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;4084031;
    Yep. I would have preferred that Mike stay over Bristol. He made me laugh, she makes me drift away from the television.
    Mike didn't bother me, and Bristol doesn't bother me either. The fact that Kate was hurting Tony - such a basically nice guy - last year did.

Mike did have a point; he did try very hard, and it wasn't even acknowledged. He is never going to be a Fred Astaire, but they could have at least told him they noticed he was giving it all he could.

Bristol has pretty legs and a kind of elegance, but she has not hit on any kind of fluidity. She just doesn't flow around easily on the dance floor like people with natural dance ability.

Her body does not wiggle and flow from the feet to her head, but then the men's hips don't gyrate well either if we are being honest here.

Yippee!!
    Just got my tickets for next Tuesday's show - I ordered them in March!!

I hope I make it in. They always seem to have more people show up than they have tickets for.

I can't wait to report back to all of you.
    Should be a lot of fun.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4084327;
    Yippee!!
    Just got my tickets for next Tuesday's show - I ordered them in March!!

I hope I make it in. They always seem to have more people show up than they have tickets for.

I can't wait to report back to all of you.
    Should be a lot of fun.
    Congrats! Can't wait to read your posts - that is so aweome!

Thanks, JD.
    I'll report back.

I wish I could take our resident expert on all things DWTS, Ms. Karalott!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4084374;
    Thanks, JD.
    I'll report back.

I wish I could take our resident expert on all things DWTS, Ms. Karalott!!
    Me too! I'm jealous I hope you get in, and can't wait to hear your report. Good thing about living on the East Coast is I can at least watch live, and not be dying for spoilers (especially if something goes wrong with the feed). But of course, being there in person (and catching even a glimpse of a certain Russian ) would easily top that. I'm hoping DWTS tours again, because I'd love to go see one of those shows.

One question I'd have, how does the audience react to the couples. I know everyone cheers and applauds, but I'd like to know who's really getting the audience approval.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4084391;
    Me too! I'm jealous I hope you get in, and can't wait to hear your report. Good thing about living on the East Coast is I can at least watch live, and not be dying for spoilers (especially if something goes wrong with the feed). But of course, being there in person (and catching even a glimpse of a certain Russian ) would easily top that. I'm hoping DWTS tours again, because I'd love to go see one of those shows.

One question I'd have, how does the audience react to the couples. I know everyone cheers and applauds, but I'd like to know who's really getting the audience approval.

I will definitely report back.

Have a great time!! Give an extra cheer for Audrina and Tony for me!! lol

+ Reply to Thread