+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I'm an admitted newbie at this, but I'm just not seeing where Kurt and Anna's dance was that much worse than the other higher scores?

FORT Fogey

Rick looked like he had the idea of how the AT should be portrayed emotionally, but once he started dancing, he seemed to be dancing awfully carefully for an AT. Maybe he really was just worried about dropping Cheryl, but it sucked the life out of their AT.

No Gilles by a long shot.

Throwing a dangerous new stage at them in Week 4 when they were just getting comfortable with the old one is sadistic in the extreme. A last-minute stage change is tough on the professionals . . .what do they seriously expect of our amateurs? Rick is just thrilled he didn't drop his partner off the stage and paralyze her.

I think the show and judges expect too much. Those scores for Kurt were a travesty.

I'm really curious to see how some others that have been struggling some score tonight. If you are giving Kurt 5s for tech there isn't much leeway for some others. Will be interesting.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4081924;
    As each week goes by, I get the feeling that there's never going to be a "classic" dance to come out of this season, one that will be remembered like the ones being voted on at the ABC site.

Me too -- it was too fast and rather nondescript. Needed more cowbell!
    I think they all need more cowbell and less vocals (at least by these singers). And hey, at least Cheryl/Rick had an all instrumental piece.

This stage puts the AT people at more of a disadvantage. Add in acoustic night and 2 scores and it's too much for Week 4.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4081938;
    This stage puts the AT people at more of a disadvantage. Add in acoustic night and 2 scores and it's too much for Week 4.
    I know -- they threw in everything but blindfolds and a moat around the stage filled with piranhas!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Dance #4 and 3 rumbas so far. Show is absurd.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kyle: Newly 19? I thought he was in his 20, easily. Not feeling this rap music passage. This dance was not easy for him. This night is giving a lot of people trouble. So far, Brandi has been the best celeb.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Well, I don't think they can reasonably complain about Kyle's feet this week, 'cause he worked the HELL outta 'em.

They were OK.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread