+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I thought she was okay. I don't see much difference with Bristol week to week. I hope she can turn it up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4082037;
    Mark was trying to sell the sex too much with the shirt off and it was overkill. She's just okay. Her technique wasn't awful and I think she will be safe this week, but her performance skills are bad. Seems like a nice person.

That's what I thought too - trying to give it some sex appeal

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4082031;
    Derek is show Golden Child. He went from Nicole to Grey. The show doesn't even try to hide it anymore.

The pros and other celebs all know it too. They aren't stupid. It's sad and unfair.

I'd say the show is being stupid, however. No one wants to watch the same pro win over and over again, except for that pro's most ardent fans. It's more fun to watch if it's more of a real competition. That's true of any show involving any kind of competition. When the winner might as well be declared the fourth week in, what's the point of it running more than four weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4082037;
    Mark was trying to sell the sex too much with the shirt off and it was overkill. She's just okay. Her technique wasn't awful and I think she will be safe this week, but her performance skills are bad. Seems like a nice person.
    He overcompensated for her being stiff and unemotional, and it only put more of a spotlight on her shortcomings.

I'll be happy if either her or Mike/Sitch goes this week. They really are the two worst.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4082036;
    Love how Mark watches himself onscreen and says, "I think that's HOT!"

Nice twink bod, though.

I thought he was talking about Bristol!

really Bristol seems like the kind of sensitive young person who might.. well. nevermind.... I think they need to take it easy on her as she has been through an awful lot in her young life most of it not positive, not self esteem building. This one bright spot was such an opportunity but poor thing she is really bashful and uncomfortable with herself. I know at her age I was not able to take criticism without thinking it was the end of the world.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4082042;
    He overcompensated for her being stiff and unemotional, and it only put more of a spotlight on her shortcomings.

I'll be happy if either her or Mike/Sitch goes this week. They really are the two worst.
    Oh I'm sure her mama's Facebook brigade is out in full force after those scores.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Yawn. Same song and dance every season where Derek's concerned. The judges fawn over him, his partner's already a pro or has more potential than the average non clunker, he gets away with things others don't. Jennifer knows she's a shoo in and will do no wrong.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;4082039;
    I thought she was okay. I don't see much difference with Bristol week to week. I hope she can turn it up a bit.

She may just be the kind of person who doesn't take to performing and can't turn it up a bit. I get the feeling she'd be just as happy learning to dance without any kind of performance in front of anyone being involved.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4082042;

Good point. I'm hoping one goes this week and the other follows next week. I still fear Bristol going way farther than her capabilities allow for. I hope I'm wrong.

+ Reply to Thread